Hispanics new majority sentenced to federal prison

meth is already legal you know that right? The doc can write you a script for it right now today.. Heroin would be better legalized because at least then it could be controlled the crap they put in that nonsense. cocaine isn't as dangerous as they make it to seem..what is most dangerous is the chemicals it is adulterated with just like heroin and meth.

No I didn't know about meth being legal, what can meth possibly treat?

Look up Desoxyn, it is the brand name for Methamphetamine Hydrochloride. It is used to treat narcolepsy, obesity, and ADHD so yeah folks they give it to your kids.

Hmm thats alarming.

If your checks come as a result of service in the military, I apologize for making an assumption without hard evidence. I would not slight your entitlement to the checks if that is the case. You must admit, though, that your profile leaves a lot of room for mis-interpretation.:confused:

The stuff on my profile is just for laughs, its not serious. I work for the government actually.

And you have obviously learned well from them how to circumvent logical conclusions and factual information with propoganda and misleading information.

I guess.:confused:

Granny says feed `em scant fare o' bread an' water an' throw dat lib'ral judge in with `em too...
:clap2:
Mexican drug lords complain about U.S. prison conditions
Friday, September 30, 2011 - At least one judge agrees that some of the confinements are too harsh for crime bosses
Big-league Mexican drug traffickers imprisoned in the United States are contending that unnecessarily harsh conditions - locked up alone in ultra-high-security confinement - take a physical and psychological toll and may violate U.S.-Mexico extradition treaties. The courthouse pleadings for relief come from men who cut their teeth and made their names in a criminal underworld that has carried out unheard of levels of brutality in Mexico, including murder by beheading, mutilation, hanging and massacre. But at least one U.S. federal judge on Thursday conceded the claims have some merit. He ordered that Jesus Vicente Zambada Niebla, whose father runs the Sinaloa Cartel, a criminal syndicate in which Zambada was a ranking member, should be let out of his cell for outdoor recreation time on a roof top.

As Zambada waits to see if he'll face trial, he has been largely confined to a windowless 10-by-6-foot cell for "18 months of isolation without seeing the sun or breathing fresh air," contended his lawyers in a request to the judge. He and others admittedly are part of cartels that for decades have pushed tons of cocaine and marijuana into this country, and they have been sent to a U.S. justice system that is far tougher than that of Mexico. "The word on the street in the United States is you can't bribe your way out of prison or bribe your way into better living conditions," said former Houston-based federal prosecutor Mark W. White III. "In other places, it might not be as uncomfortable."

Such high-profile prisoners have many enemies, and officials have said they are kept in isolation to ensure their security. Zambada, for example, contends he should not be prosecuted because while trafficking, he served as an informant for U.S. agents by giving them the cartel's intelligence on rivals. Bureau of Prisons spokeswoman Traci Billingsly said the length of a prisoner's sentence, as well as any history of violence and escapes, are among the factors considered when determining where and how they should be held.

In the supermax

I dislike drug dealers and they deserve prison...but those who are users need to be in rehab not prison.

The person they mentioned in the article as being legitimate in their complaint has not yet been convicted...in the USA we believe in the precept of innocent till proven guilty in a court of law...

As Zambada waits to see if he'll face trial

Last edited:
It just goes to show all this is about money.

But Hispanics have more jobs and higher employment than you brothers and for the first time in US history they eclisped you people (pun intended)! This is a milestone for the black community!

They have higher employment cause the brothers aren't going out there to pick lettuce for slave wages and drive taco trucks.

It is THEIR choice to pick lettuce for slave wages and to drive taco trucks. Nobody invited them in to this country. We all make choices in this world and then have to pay the consequences.

Granny says feed `em scant fare o' bread an' water an' throw dat lib'ral judge in with `em too...
:clap2:
Mexican drug lords complain about U.S. prison conditions
Friday, September 30, 2011 - At least one judge agrees that some of the confinements are too harsh for crime bosses
Big-league Mexican drug traffickers imprisoned in the United States are contending that unnecessarily harsh conditions - locked up alone in ultra-high-security confinement - take a physical and psychological toll and may violate U.S.-Mexico extradition treaties. The courthouse pleadings for relief come from men who cut their teeth and made their names in a criminal underworld that has carried out unheard of levels of brutality in Mexico, including murder by beheading, mutilation, hanging and massacre. But at least one U.S. federal judge on Thursday conceded the claims have some merit. He ordered that Jesus Vicente Zambada Niebla, whose father runs the Sinaloa Cartel, a criminal syndicate in which Zambada was a ranking member, should be let out of his cell for outdoor recreation time on a roof top.

As Zambada waits to see if he'll face trial, he has been largely confined to a windowless 10-by-6-foot cell for "18 months of isolation without seeing the sun or breathing fresh air," contended his lawyers in a request to the judge. He and others admittedly are part of cartels that for decades have pushed tons of cocaine and marijuana into this country, and they have been sent to a U.S. justice system that is far tougher than that of Mexico. "The word on the street in the United States is you can't bribe your way out of prison or bribe your way into better living conditions," said former Houston-based federal prosecutor Mark W. White III. "In other places, it might not be as uncomfortable."

Such high-profile prisoners have many enemies, and officials have said they are kept in isolation to ensure their security. Zambada, for example, contends he should not be prosecuted because while trafficking, he served as an informant for U.S. agents by giving them the cartel's intelligence on rivals. Bureau of Prisons spokeswoman Traci Billingsly said the length of a prisoner's sentence, as well as any history of violence and escapes, are among the factors considered when determining where and how they should be held.

In the supermax

These prisoners know the weaknesses of this country and will utilize it to the brink. They know about the ACLU, MALDEF, LULAC, NCLR, LIBERALS, etc.

These drug lords aren't allowed to conduct business and direct operations while they're in prison! Awwwww Geeee.

Tipsy, I don't quite think it is about that..I believe it is about them having the right to 1 hour outside of their cell like other prisoners get. That said...there is one that the judge agreed with that has not been convicted of anything.

These drug lords are sent to U.S. prisons cause that is the only true justice they will receive. Not like in their country where they are allowed visits from prostitutes, TV, radios, just to name a few. And never mind the corrupt guards who will do anything for them as long as the dollars are right. And escape is so much easier in their prisons. It is just a matter of time when the ACLU will demand those same perks for the prisoners HERE.

and I would be against them having those perks here Angelhair. That said...I do want them to have the same protections as other prisoners. If other prisoners are given one hour in the yard they also should be given the same treatment.

This is not a matter of some twisted and bizarre idea of equality of prisoners. Part of the reason keeping them in these conditions is to make them more cooperative.

I really have no sympathy for any of these mexican drug lords. They have killed more than their share and destroyed the lives of countless others. Now they complain. Complain mostly that the guards and courts aren't as corrupt as in mexico.

Put them out in the yard with a few Vagos, that'll work.

someone not convicted should be made more cooperative? What happened to innocent till proven guilty? Who says all drug lords are Mexican? I can think of at least two that are Americans...more than a few that are Colombian, another that is Honduran*who was kidnapped from Honduras in blatant violation of laws, but deserves to rot in jail*, and quite a few from other countries as well...

Last edited:
I too am against arresting people in their home countries. Let them continue to kill people over there. It's not our concern. When they come here they should be shot on sight. I'm a big fan of bounties.

Forum List

Back