Hispanics new majority sentenced to federal prison

But Hispanics have more jobs and higher employment than you brothers and for the first time in US history they eclisped you people (pun intended)! This is a milestone for the black community!

They have higher employment cause the brothers aren't going out there to pick lettuce for slave wages and drive taco trucks.

Many brother do work in fast food joints. Maybe going to to the lower cost of living countryside to pick lettuce wouldn't be such a bad thing for brother and white people also!

Point is Zona says it's all about the money, but it's deeper than that!

If picking lettuce paid a fair wage I am sure you would see more brothers and whites doing it, theres nothing wrong with it but we can't live on the same wages illegals do.

How does Hispanic turn into them being immigrants? Hispanic does not mean you are an immigrant and it says that the majority there are for immigration violations that are Hispanic not for violent felonies. That said...I am Hispanic, certainly am NOT an immigrant in the US it is my birth country and was the birth country of my parents and grandparents and great grands and so on.

How does Hispanic turn into them being immigrants? Hispanic does not mean you are an immigrant and it says that the majority there are for immigration violations that are Hispanic not for violent felonies. That said...I am Hispanic, certainly am NOT an immigrant in the US it is my birth country and was the birth country of my parents and grandparents and great grands and so on.

Hispanics new majority sentenced to federal prison - Yahoo! News

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — More than half of all people sent to federal prison for committing felony crimes so far this year were Hispanic, a major demographic shift swollen by immigration offenses, according to a new government report released Tuesday.
Hispanics already outnumber all other ethnic groups sentenced to serve time in prison for federal felonies.
Hispanics reached a new milestone for the first time this year, making up the majority all federal felony offenders sentenced in the first nine months of fiscal year 2011, according to the U.S. Sentencing Commission.

What kind of statement does this make about illegal immigration?

No-one is trying to paint Hispanics as violent. The article states: " More than half of all people sent to federal prison for committing felony crimes so far this year were Hispanic, a major demographic shift swollen by immigration offenses" Federal felonies are a greater crime than misdemeanors.

I respect the Hispanic community in America and wish them no harm. I am upset with the way the Federal Government is handling an obvious illegal immigration problem. Those illegal immigrants are from a variety of countries. It so happens that a majority of those countries are predominately hispanic.

Illegal or not, the point is you're people are criminals.

Just another black neigborhood that Hispanics are taking over,

Hey, do you think now blacks will really be afraid to go to prison?

Hispanics are taking over black, white and asian neighborhoods.

News for you - they already have. Too late. They are already bragging that they will overtake the angosaxon pop and are giddy about it. The problem being that once that is done, then what????

I thought they were all hard working and law abiding except that they broke the dam law coming here. the first thing they did while coming here is break the law, so you can expect more of the same, YES!!!! once a criminal always a criminal!!!!

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — More than half of all people sent to federal prison for committing felony crimes so far this year were Hispanic, a major demographic shift swollen by immigration offenses, according to a new government report released Tuesday.
Hispanics already outnumber all other ethnic groups sentenced to serve time in prison for federal felonies.
Hispanics reached a new milestone for the first time this year, making up the majority all federal felony offenders sentenced in the first nine months of fiscal year 2011, according to the U.S. Sentencing Commission.

just an aside

does this mean that the white prisoners can claim that they are the minority and sue for privileges now?

Stands to reason.

The fastest growing ethnic population also has the fastest growing prison population.

The Hispanic community probably has many other "fastest growing" outcomes, too.

Hispanics are probably the the enthnic group in America opening the highest percentage of new resturants, too, for example.

First line makes sense ... if were were talking about pure increase. We're talking about total numbers. Total number incarcerated for the year is way way way way out of proportion to their demographic. Growing or otherwise.

Does that sleight of hand work with your liberal friends?

Last edited:

My people are criminals? So in your opinion all Hispanics are criminals? Since about 70% of child molesters are white men does that mean we can assume all white men are child molesters?

Troll....

just an aside

does this mean that the white prisoners can claim that they are the minority and sue for privileges now?

White prisoners have been the minority in most prisons for a while now.

Forum List

Back