Hippies should be arested

That's your problem then ... afraid the LSD will open your eyes or something? ... safer than booze ...
It's like asking why you're afraid to eat pig shit, are you really afraid of worms. Why don't you lick a dog's anus?
lol

Pig drugs are made for pigs

Why don't you ask me if I'm afraid to swim in the mud like the hippies used to do?

The fuck are you talking about? It was Kissinger's brilliant plan to bomb the shit out of Laos and Cambodia that caused people to turn against the pro-US regimes in both countries and support radical communism. Fortunately for Laos, their communists weren't quite as mentally sick as the monster that took over Cambodia.
You are a cheeky lier. The Khmer Rouge are the henchmen of the communists

Well ... as an ex-hippie, I was kinda more into beer and pot. I don't recall harming any Cambodians, but I did experience several blackouts in those days, so perhaps I wiped out a platoon or two but I have no pictures to prove it.

All ex-hippies should be arrested and investigated. Some of them were just fools, they should be let go. But overall it was a Eurocentric criminal group that worked against America. These are foreign agents.

In addition, hippies are guilty of the genocide of Cambodians. They deliberately worked against the Nixon company to open the way to genocide for the Khmer Rouge and to strengthen the Chinese Communists.
While I agree that hippies are grotesque sub-humans (der untermensche) unfit for a just and proper civilization, I cannot bring myself to accuse them of genocide. I do not like to accuse anyone of murder unless they pull the proverbial trigger. I think we use hyperbole too much in our discourse today.

Well ... as an ex-hippie, I was kinda more into beer and pot. I don't recall harming any Cambodians, but I did experience several blackouts in those days, so perhaps I wiped out a platoon or two but I have no pictures to prove it.
People like you need to be tested and released. If he's not involved in organizing crimes and sabotaging Nixon's operation, then he's innocent.

People like you need to be tested and released. If he's not involved in organizing crimes and sabotaging Nixon's operation, then he's innocent.
Well ... I may be involved in some shady activity. I did a "beer run" when I was 18. Carried a 24 pack of Bud up to the counter, then took off like a bat out of hell. And I did conspire with my fellow pot heads to buy pot. That was a crime back then.

Well ... I may be involved in some shady activity. I did a "beer run" when I was 18. Carried a 24 pack of Bud up to the counter, then took off like a bat out of hell. And I did conspire with my fellow pot heads to buy pot. That was a crime back then.
Apparently you were just a puppet in the hands of criminals.
If used something extracted from human organs, should still be punished. But if you are not involved in the deliberate disruption of Nixon's operation and sabotage, you can be amnestied.
All organizers should be executed as enemies of America.

Apparently you were just a puppet in the hands of criminals.
If used something extracted from human organs, should still be punished. But if you are not involved in the deliberate disruption of Nixon's operation and sabotage, you can be amnestied.
All organizers should be executed as enemies of America.
No. No puppet. I just liked getting drunk and stoned. Kid stuff.

Last edited:
In addition to the above, the sabotage of the hippies ultimately led to the collapse of the Dollar, the collapse of the Brettenwood system, and the loss of influence in Europe, the strengthening of the KGB in the USSR and another crisis in the USA

All ex-hippies should be arrested and investigated. Some of them were just fools, they should be let go. But overall it was a Eurocentric criminal group that worked against America. These are foreign agents.

In addition, hippies are guilty of the genocide of Cambodians. They deliberately worked against the Nixon company to open the way to genocide for the Khmer Rouge and to strengthen the Chinese Communists.

The US had no business getting involved in the Vietnam War. Period.

Forum List

Back