Hillary's VP son of LaRaza activists?

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Hillary picks Julian Castro for possible VP. Julian Castro's mother was a Chicana political activist who helped establish the Chicano political party La Raza Unida. This Is Bad because The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Incase you missed it: La Raza is a Hispanic organization that helped organized the 2006 immigration marches in America where over 51% of the marchers were illegal aliens. They were carrying Mexican flags and signs demanding that all American Rights be given to them for free. "La Raza continues to lobby the Senate for virtual open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens."

Hillary Clinton Opens Door for Julian Castro VP Pick

"Hillary Clinton opened the door today for Julian Castro to be a possible pick for vice president if she wins the Democratic nomination, saying she is "going to really look hard at him for anything, because that's how good he is.""

"Clinton and Julian Castro, 41, are hosting a "Latinos for Hillary" rally together in San Antonio later today. Castro endorsed Clinton for president last week."

Hillary Clinton Mentions Possible VP Pick

Last edited:
"He (Julian Castro) told ABC News point blank last year: "I don't believe that I am going to be vice president.""

How coy but how would he know???

Last edited:
In 2006 La Raza helped organize, "Hordes of Mexican expatriates, many here illegally, were protesting the very U.S. immigration laws they were violating with impunity. They found it offensive and a violation of their rights that the U.S. dared to have immigration laws to begin with."

"The Spanish term La Raza translates as "the Race", Spanish raza having the meaning of "race, ethnicity; breed, strain, lineage". The term expresses ethnic or racial pride, and is used with somewhat different shades of meaning in Spain and in Hispanic America."

(They're unhealthily proud and they claim that America stole their land from them and they're here to take it back in a movement called "Reconquista".)

"The Reconquista ("reconquest") is a term that is used (not exclusively) to describe plans by different individuals, groups, and/or nations to reconquer the U.S. Southwest, territories that had pertained to Mexico before the Texas" annexation (1845) and the Mexican Cession (1848), as a consequence of the Mexican American War, for distinct purposes."

Source:

Exclusive: The Truth About 'La Raza' | Human Events

La Raza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reconquista - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back