Hillary thinks she is Cersei

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Clinton compares herself to Cersei in Game of Thrones

Um. Is this woman EVER going to quit whining about her loss??

In her memoir, Clinton said she was taken aback by the “flood of hatred” she faced in the run-up to election day, saying she was “one of the most admired public servants in America” after her tenure as Secretary of State.

She wrote, “Now people seemed to think I was evil...Was this all because I’m a woman? No. But I believe it was motivation for some of those chanters and some of that bile.”

t3_4qbdlw

In her memoir, Clinton said she was taken aback by the “flood of hatred” she faced in the run-up to election day, saying she was “one of the most admired public servants in America” after her tenure as Secretary of State.

She wrote, “Now people seemed to think I was evil...Was this all because I’m a woman? No. But I believe it was motivation for some of those chanters and some of that bile.”
/----/Hildabeast is correct. She is as evil as Cersei but no where near as smoking hot.
cersei.gif
hillaryfashiondisaster.jpg

Last edited:

Fake news, of course.

Whereas in reality, Trump fits the role of Cersei far better. She even locked down the Southern vote in the beginning of season 7 by warning that foreigners were coming to change their culture, and by turning the south against politicians that once supported her before she betrayed them.

Admiration:

Fake news, of course.

Whereas in reality, Trump fits the role of Cersei far better. She even locked down the Southern vote in the beginning of season 7 by warning that foreigners were coming to change their culture, and by turning the south against politicians that once supported her before she betrayed them.
/----/ So you're calling Hillary a liar. OK.

Fake news, of course.

No. It is not fake. So sorry. It's in her book. Poor thing.

Fake news, of course.

No. I'm perfectly fine with her comparison about you rubes being like the feces throwing mobs in GoT.

Fake news, of course.

No. It is not fake. So sorry. It's in her book. Poor thing.
She compared you to a street urchin in King's landing, with no education, tossing feces. Not far off from the typical Trump supporter.

She never said she was like Cersei.

Fake news, of course.

No. I'm perfectly fine with her comparison about you rubes being like the feces throwing mobs in GoT.
/----/ Except the feces throwing mob was right about Cersei. She was a sociopath.

Fake news, of course.

I think you have dyslexia in who is the feces and who is the throwee of feces.

The woman has mental issues. Democrats made the mistake of accepting it.

Last edited:
She can't shut up, that's why the democrats have turned against her. She keeps finding people to blame. Seeing her this pathetic is turning people against her.

So she's secretly been banging her brother on the side? I guess Chelsea has some questions for her mother.

Forum List

Back