Hillary Tells Media...

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
The hildabeast would like to let you journalists know that certain words are not allowed in your coverage of her.

Here are the forbidden words: polarizing, calculating, disingenuous, insincere, ambitious, inevitable, entitled, overconfident, secretive, will do anything to win, represents the past, and out of touch.
Read more at Hillary Tells Media What Words They Can t Use To Describe Her

So I guess cankles is still acceptable?

The hildabeast would like to let you journalists know that certain words are not allowed in your coverage of her.

Here are the forbidden words: polarizing, calculating, disingenuous, insincere, ambitious, inevitable, entitled, overconfident, secretive, will do anything to win, represents the past, and out of touch.

Lol, I guess they can't say she ate the tobacco out of Lewinsky's vagina. Lol

Did you read your own link?

Hillary said absolutely nothing. No quote, no press release, no communication whatsoever.
Try reading past the fake headline.

Idiot.

Hillary_MeanOldDrunkDeath.jpg

Hildabeast? LOL. I bet there are at least a dozen women who were molested by her husband who would agree about that name. Her alleged feud with the media is a joke. Why would the media fail to note her abuse of women to protect her husband from arrest for rape if they weren't on her side?

Hillary said absolutely nothing. No quote, no press release, no communication whatsoever.

Idiot.
Did you read it? Because if you did you obviously were unable to comprehend the stringing of letters together being broken into words and resulting in complete thoughts. I'm not sure where to start your training. Do you have your abc's down pat?

Idiot.

Why don't you give her a call and have her tell those "supporters" to back off?

How about spouse of a disbarred lawyer ?
Since the AR Bar Association took his license, I guess even lawyers have to some standards.

Idiot.
Did you read it? Because if you did you obviously were unable to comprehend the stringing of letters together being broken into words and resulting in complete thoughts. I'm not sure where to start your training. Do you have your abc's down pat?

Yeah? Got a quote then? A link? A fourth-generation xerox of a mimeograph? Anything at all?

Exactly.

Idiot.

Yeah? Got a quote then? A link? Anything at all?
A linked an entire article you fucking moron. It's in there you just have to be able to read it. WTF do I need to do here draw you a crayon picture?

Idiot.

Yeah? Got a quote then? A link? Anything at all?
A linked an entire article you fucking moron. It's in there you just have to be able to read it. WTF do I need to do here draw you a crayon picture?

An article that fails to quote a single word from the subject at all. An article that makes your thread title the same lie its headline does. An article even the website that hosts it won't stand behind.

An article, in short, you didn't bother to read.

Idiot.
Of course not. Cankles instructed her henchpeople to pass along the word.

From your link...

Well at least they left us words like LIAR/Communist/Huckster/Fraud/fool and most important DICTATOR.

From your link...

Well at least they left us words like LIAR/Communist/Huckster/Fraud/fool and most important DICTATOR.
One more....murderess.

I noticed that the words "corrupt", "old", and "hag" were not on the list.

Those three words pretty much sums it up about the Hildebeast.

It only matters what the meaning of "is" is ... And what difference does it make?
If you like your words used to describe Hillary Clinton ... Then you can keep your words to describe Hillary Clinton.

It only matters what the meaning of "is" is ... And what difference does it make?
If you like your words used to describe Hillary Clinton ... Then you can keep your words to describe Hillary Clinton.

I see what you did there. ;)

No words used to describe Hillary Clinton left behind!

Yes we can use words to describe Hillary Clinton!

We are going to fundamentally change words used to describe Hillary Clinton...

Words used to describe Hillary Clinton are moving to China!

etc etc etc...

I see what you did there. ;)

No words used to describe Hillary Clinton left behind!

Yes we can use words to describe Hillary Clinton!

We are going to fundamentally change words used to describe Hillary Clinton...

Words used to describe Hillary Clinton are moving to China!

etc etc etc...

I didn't say anything about the Clintons and China ... But now that you bring it up, I can see why it may or may not concern you.

Forum List

Back