Hillary supporters are unwilling to have an honest discussion. I'll prove it in this thread.

Sorry

Don’t watch videos...especially 13 minutes long

If you have a point to make...make it

That is absolutely hilarious. This is the funniest reply to an original post, that I've seen in a long long time.

Do you not realize what you just did?

The original posters entire point, was that the left-wing refuse to have an honest discussion of the facts.

He then said he would prove this, with this thread.

He then posted a video evidence, and said "let's talk about it".

You replied with "I'm not looking at your evidence.... so make a point".

Dude..... your post.. *IS THE POINT*. You literally made his point!
:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

All he has to do now, is cite your post.... and there's the point.

sadly, blacks commit half of all murder in this country and make up 13% of the population. I want my liberalism to be honest
It is sad, and the real truth is that this is allowed to continue because MOST of the murders are committed against other blacks

Bring that shit into the suburbs and it would be stopped with a quickness

And NO, this is not because of RACISM - this shit happens in places like Atlanta, Memphis and New Orleans; major cities run by blacks

Old closed thread from days gone by.......they knew then and they know now.

Look at the votes...........All were admitting that she was a Liar................Proving the OP back then.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Is she a liar? YES!

Is she a fascist fuck like Trump that wants LBGT people to be murdered and the poor to live in the gutter, no.

You're going to have to link Trump wants LBGT to be murdered

Good grief

Look at the votes...........All were admitting that she was a Liar................Proving the OP back then.

Is she a liar? YES!

Is she a fascist fuck like Trump that wants LBGT people to be murdered and the poor to live in the gutter, no.

Actually she is fascist. When you demand that no one else have a voice in the discussion.... when you attack people and claim they want to murder people, in order to discredit them... that's fascism.

She is fascist.

And by the way, she doesn't care about LBGT or the poor either. She only pretends like she cares, in order to dupe you people into voting for her criminal butt.

Sorry

That is absolutely hilarious. This is the funniest reply to an original post, that I've seen in a long long time.

The original posters entire point, was that the left-wing refuse to have an honest discussion of the facts.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Been on this board too long to watch propaganda videos that don’t prove what they say they do. Especially 13 minutes

Have a point to make about Hillary........Just make it

Is she a liar? YES!

You're going to have to link Trump wants LBGT to be murdered

Good grief

Yeah, good luck waiting for that link. Crazy people....

Sorry

Been on this board too long to watch propaganda videos that don’t prove what they say they do. Especially 13 minutes

He did. He posted direct video evidence, and said the left-wing doesn't want to discuss the facts.

You refused to look at the facts, thus proving his point.

As for it being a propaganda video...... It was video footage of Hillary answering questions.

Yes, Clinton was dishonest and a liar

That's all I wanted, thank you. For the record Bernie was not dishonest or a liar.
Sanders is weak

I supported Sanders in the primaries and thought he was the stronger of the candidates....We had to run with the horse that won the primaries and that is clinton. Sometimes you do what you have to do!

Trump took a lot of Sanders ideas on trade and outsourcing and won the election. I wouldn't call that weak.

Sorry

She lies a lot and people don't trust her because of it. That's why she lost.

“Superpredators.....no conscience, no empathy”. Wow, look at what you get to say if you hang a (D) by your name and the Liberals and progressives don’t give a shit. Trump calls MS-13 animals and they lose their shit.

You WeakWhytes never heard of MS 13 until Two Scoops made a bigger of a gang with a smaller base than the violent KKK racist which he supports.

Two Scoops is a punk ass that likes to mince words to dog whistle your ALT-Right WeakWhyte minds.

Again, you punks didn't say a damp thing when he grabs you by the puzzies! So there's that. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, Clinton was dishonest and a liar

That's all I wanted, thank you. For the record Bernie was not dishonest or a liar.
Sanders is weak

I supported Sanders in the primaries and thought he was the stronger of the candidates....We had to run with the horse that won the primaries and that is clinton. Sometimes you do what you have to do!

Trump took a lot of Sanders ideas on trade and outsourcing and won the election. I wouldn't call that weak.

I was referring to the fucking he took from Clinton...then turned and supported her

Is she a liar? YES!

I sense anger that their Liar who is a criminal lost...........Gosh......we've been seeing this for almost 2 years.........

The establishment took it on the chin after spending Billions for favors after the election.....but those they bought didn't win...........and so the 3 ring circus continues..........
The Left is dirty.............they screwed their own side...........Bernie...........through cheating and a dirt campaign......

Hillary is not only a Liar but a Criminal..........they know it and don't care playing that the other side is a liar too.......just as they did back then.............Don't even miss a beat when they chewed up and spit out Bernie with these tactics..........

Don't say a word when the last administration abused citizens with agencies.........even now.........the IRS even though it lost still refuses to pay after agreeing to a settlement.............still screwing the people over..............

Again, you punks didn't say a damp thing when he grabs you by the puzzies! So there's that. :auiqs.jpg:
b26cc615cdbd20eb53bdc3663dfc39c8.jpg

Hillary won the election by 3.6M votes. Two Scoops still froths at the mouth when he has to mention this fact.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back