Hillary sucks up to Obama, yet he refuses to endorse her.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Meanwhile on the Democratic Ranch....we hear the cricket chorus coming from the White House instead of a glowing endorsement for his former SOS. Why? Could it be the seething hate the Clintons and Obamas have for each other? Or maybe her permanent link to Benghazi that also links Obama? Or the fact that she may end up indicted? Or has he been hoping against hope that somehow Bernie would pull it out? Hillary can't praise Obama's crap filled policies enough, yet he just keeps showing her the hand.

I would expect he'd wait and make a grand spectacle of his endorsement at their convention.

I was just about to type the same thing, Obama's ego will demand that he makes his endorsement a grand affair.

Really? What do you imagine he will do? Something wild......like say it during an interview or press conference? Maybe even join her on stage at a rally? He's such an ostentatious negro, isn't he!

Your guy.....who is known as "The Donald" would never be part of a "grand affair". He's just a humble guy. A man of the people.

My observation is that sitting presidents, regardless of party, don't endorse anyone till it is obvious who the nominee is going to be. It's as though lame ducks don't want to risk being too bold in announcing who they want to follow them into the WH.

Your guy.....who is known as "The Donald" would never be part of a "grand affair". He's just a humble guy. A man of the people.

Excuse me simpleton?
I realize your bias blindness is not capable of thinking other than what you are told to think...but for more clear thinking people - Trump is what he is...an invention of his own mind. I wouldn't support his bloviating nonsense no matter what party he says he is.
Impossible for you I know.

Excuse me simpleton?
I realize your bias blindness is not capable of thinking other than what you are told to think...but for more clear thinking people - Trump is what he is...an invention of his own mind. I wouldn't support his bloviating nonsense no matter what party he says he is.

You don't support Trump? You sure do show that in a funny way. I suppose I misread your constant defense of the man as support. My bad.

So...let's hear what you think our president will do to massage his own ego when he finally endorses a candidate? What does your imagination conjur up?

Excuse me simpleton?

You don't support Trump? You sure do show that in a funny way. I suppose I misread your constant defense of the man as support. My bad.

So...let's hear what you think our president will do to massage his own ego when he finally endorses a candidate? What does your imagination conjur up?

Whatever kid..you will find nothing I have stated here or elsewhere that would even hint that I support him.
But don't let that stop you from being the party dupe you always have been

He'll endorse her plenty, especially if Trump or Cruz get the nomination.
Yep, why would he endorse her now in a primary race that she's already running away with? it would be politically pointless and stupid given that she's currently under investigation by the FBI, much better for him to wait until the General Election.

Excuse me simpleton?

Whatever kid..you will find nothing I have stated here or elsewhere that would even hint that I support him.
But don't let that stop you from being the party dupe you always have been

You keep avoiding the question. What do you think President Obama will do that is unusually ego-stroking when he endorses a candidate? You said it....did you have anything in mind? Please. I've asked three times now.

Forum List

Back