Hillary "softening" her look?

Hillary in a couple of months:

mrsdoubtfire__140417010005.jpg

.... is it just me, or does she seem to be trying to "soften" her look -- trying to look more feminine..?
Hmmm…. I don't know. All I know is that nobody can look more feminine than you.

Yeah well, it's the super-pale complexion :)
Super pale? Wow!!! Like Carrara marble? Isn't the Venus de Milo made of that? (maybe not, I am not sure) Either way it does not take anything away from the beauty….

You know, driving away both women and the elderly by constantly insulting Hillary's looks.

You think women or the elderly are going to vote for Hillary because of her looks?

Unlike you, they will likely get a laugh over the insults

.... is it just me, or does she seem to be trying to "soften" her look -- trying to look more feminine..?

Super pale? Wow!!! Like Carrara marble? Isn't the Venus de Milo made of that? (maybe not, I am not sure) Either way it does not take anything away from the beauty….

I was actually referring to my Avatar!

I'm actually pretty tan right now, just got back from vacation last week - so looking pretty sporty if I do say so myself :)

Beauty?

Beauty?

He's off on another tangent... trail..... he needs to be careful where he treads .... ;)

I was actually referring to my Avatar!

I'm actually pretty tan right now, just got back from vacation last week - so looking pretty sporty if I do say so myself :)
Complete with tan lines and everything? Wow!!!

Beauty?
What? You haven't seen or heard of the Venus de Milo yet? Look ⬇⬇⬇
300px-Venus_de_Milo_Louvre_Ma399_n2.jpg Now, I cannot tell if it was sculptured from Carrara marble of not. "What difference does it make at this point?"

Beauty?
What? You haven't seen or heard of the Venus de Milo yet? Look ⬇⬇⬇
View attachment 47943 Now, I cannot tell if it was sculptured from Carrara marble of not. "What difference does it make at this point?"

Picture of Hillary, about the same time as the sculpture was done.

hillary-clinton-wellesley1_custom-a8c5ca1d2549da0d91af7a8c17f059b1a7ded8c0-s800-c15.jpg

Wasn't a beauty then, not one now

She'll always be a corrupt decitful old hag. And I promise you, she won't get better with age.
Came out from the "sewer" to get some fresh air? I don't blame you but over here there are some poisonous gases around too.

They just can't help themselves and then wonder why their gender-gap is so high. Works the same with blacks and Hispanics. They're clueless!!!
Actually, we wonder about the left's IQ gap. Remember Palin? Of course you don't, it was many bottles ago.
What does that have to do re: the right's cluelessness on women, blacks and Hispanics? At least I remember the topic. Why remember Palin? She's a has been. :cool-45:

They just can't help themselves and then wonder why their gender-gap is so high. Works the same with blacks and Hispanics. They're clueless!!!
Actually, we wonder about the left's IQ gap. Remember Palin? Of course you don't, it was many bottles ago.
What does that have to do re: the right's cluelessness on women, blacks and Hispanics? At least I remember the topic. Why remember Palin? She's a has been. :cool-45:

Please clue us in on the "plight" of women, blacks and Hispanics...... all either majorities or soon to be majorities....

Forum List

Back