Hillary Scrambling As Ukrainian Embassy Officer Comes Forward With New Evidence

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
The Blaze just released evidence that apparently links Ukraine to helping the DNC and Hillary’s 2016 campaign.

This could REALLY be bad news for Hillary … and great news for Trump:

lg.php

The Blaze has released an audio recording that they recently obtained that appears to show Artem Sytnyk, Director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, admitting that he tried to boost the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton by sabotaging then-candidate Donald Trump’s campaign.

Hillary, Hillary, what have we here? Thought Ukraine might help you out, huh?

The Blaze just released evidence that apparently links Ukraine to helping the DNC and Hillary’s 2016 campaign.
lg.php

The Blaze has released an audio recording that they recently obtained that appears to show Artem Sytnyk, Director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, admitting that he tried to boost the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton by sabotaging then-candidate Donald Trump’s campaign.

What exactly does a Hillary look like when it scrambles?

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

lg.php

What exactly does a Hillary look like when it scrambles?

Does she have a health problem or just stumble around drunk?

View attachment 284039

She's still bitter...…..clinging to her Chardonnay, and email server.

lg.php

I have yet to figure out why you guys constantly accuse others, particularly Hillary Clinton, of the things your "leaders" are guilty of.

I mean it's amazing, right after tRump or one of his minions is caught doing something some RWNJ site almost always comes up with "evidence(lol)" that a Democrat did it first. And not just first but worse.

It's the most transparent form of deflection, yet all the tRump supporters fall for it every single time even though by this time next week it will just be another discredited conspiracy theory on a huge and growing pile of same.

lg.php

I have yet to figure out why you guys constantly accuse others, particularly Hillary Clinton, of the things your "leaders" are guilty of.

I mean it's amazing, right after tRump or one of his minions is caught doing something some RWNJ site almost always comes up with "evidence(lol)" that a Democrat did it first. And not just first but worse.

It's the most transparent form of deflection, yet all the tRump supporters fall for it every single time even though by this time next week it will just be another discredited conspiracy theory on a huge and growing pile of same.
Lol, Russian collusion investigation only showed, it was the democrats doing it. While blaming Trump for it.

lg.php

I laugh

lg.php

Lol, Russian collusion investigation only showed, it was the democrats doing it. While blaming Trump for it.
So why is Trump so weak when it comes to having anyone charged and arrested??

lg.php

I laugh
It's OK kid, we call that a defense mechanism.

lg.php

It's coming, but we see how you will spin it. Trump investigating Biden after he admitted on tape he forced the Ukraine government to fire the investigator investigating his son's company. You call it digging up trash on his political opponent. You call it collusion. Lol

lg.php

I laugh

It's not

lg.php

Because it's all in the collective conservative imagination.

lg.php

Hope the dude carries a piece.

Jo

lg.php

It's coming, but we see how you will spin it. Trump investigating Biden after he admitted on tape he forced the Ukraine government to fire the investigator investigating his son's company. You call it digging up trash on his political opponent. You call it collusion. Lol
Nothing's coming. You are just repeating a thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory.

Educate yourself for a change.

lg.php

Who cares about how some random person will spin it -- if these people have committed crimes, charge them...

Do you understand how pathetically weak you are making yourself look with that excuse??

Trump would charge person A or person B -- but...... he won't because others may say something......that is the epitome of a weakling

lg.php

I laugh

It's not
And that's known as denial.

Forum List

Back