Hillary’s Historic Fail...Clinton Calls Lincoln a 'Senator From Illinois'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Can you imagine the OUTROAR of the demented left if PALIN had been THIS STUPID?....And the Hildebeast DOUBLES DOWN on the GAFFE in her book....You just can't make this shit up! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:....Yup, Subversive/Democrat presidential material...takes right after the Manchurian muslim!

The terrible week continues for Hillary Clinton.

At Wednesday’s Rahm Emanuel-Hillary Clinton show for her book tour, she was responsible for another unforced error.

“I actually write about Rahm in the book,” Clinton said. “I asked him not to read it before we sat and did our interview! But it was in the very first chapter, the chapter I rightly call ‘Team of Rivals’ because that’s what it was in the beginning. A senator from Illinois ran against a senator from New York just as had happened way back with a senator from Illinois named Lincoln and a senator from New York named Seward. And it turned out the same way.”

Maybe Hillary is not ‘ready’ as Lincoln was never a senator because he lost that election to Stephen A. Douglas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcEUCdRqxfo]In Illinois, Clinton Calls Lincoln A "Senator From Illinois" - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned

They SPOOFED you :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The video posted is the SAME VIDEO I have posted, and from YOUR PAGE.....

The left doesn’t care when their side makes mistakes like this. But when someone like Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann does it, they seize on it in order to destroy them.

Notice how quiet it is in the media when someone on the left says something like this?

Thanks for playing ,and for the entertainment!

Dammit Lakhota

Party.gif

Can you imagine the OUTROAR of the demented left if PALIN had been THIS STUPID?....And the Hildebeast DOUBLES DOWN on the GAFFE in her book....You just can't make this shit up! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:....Yup, Subversive/Democrat presidential material...takes right after the Manchurian muslim!

The terrible week continues for Hillary Clinton.

At Wednesday’s Rahm Emanuel-Hillary Clinton show for her book tour, she was responsible for another unforced error.

“I actually write about Rahm in the book,” Clinton said. “I asked him not to read it before we sat and did our interview! But it was in the very first chapter, the chapter I rightly call ‘Team of Rivals’ because that’s what it was in the beginning. A senator from Illinois ran against a senator from New York just as had happened way back with a senator from Illinois named Lincoln and a senator from New York named Seward. And it turned out the same way.”

Maybe Hillary is not ‘ready’ as Lincoln was never a senator because he lost that election to Stephen A. Douglas.

In Illinois, Clinton Calls Lincoln A "Senator From Illinois" - YouTube

brain damage

Should be called the 'Republicans have NOTHING to offer the middle class' thread.

But it's not. If you want to start the 3,000th thread on that go ahead. This is the "Hillary is an ignorant cum dump" thread.
Those who ignore history are destined to be the butt of it.

Clinton made a minor mistake compared to Vigilante's monumental display of his ignorance daily.

This photoshopped images amuses one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back