HILLARY: Put Constitution in ’20th-century paper shredder’ if can’t impeach Trump

Incredible! Just the kind of talk you want to hear from someone who tried for the presidency twice. I'm sure she's well familiar with shredders.

HILLARY: Put Constitution in ’20th-century paper shredder’ if can’t impeach Trump – True Pundit
ROFLMFAO

The ONLY reason her husband wasn't removed from office
was because Democrats controlled the Senate.
He got impeached for lying about a blowjob. And that's because Republicans were the majority in congress.

A blowjob. But Trump has actually broken laws.
Cite the statute Trump broke, plantation boy!

Incredible! Just the kind of talk you want to hear from someone who tried for the presidency twice. I'm sure she's well familiar with shredders.

HILLARY: Put Constitution in ’20th-century paper shredder’ if can’t impeach Trump – True Pundit

She's right.
She hasn't been right about anything

Was a fairly good SoS... Left the position as the most popular national politician in the country.

Was liked a Senator in NY as well...

There is far worse than her. She is at least know how to do the job compared to the Shit show we get on a daily basis now... Boring yes, but boring would be good right now..

ROFLMFAO

He got impeached for lying about a blowjob. And that's because Republicans were the majority in congress.

Wasn't the BJ, it was lying on national tv about it

She's right.
She hasn't been right about anything

Was a fairly good SoS... Left the position as the most popular national politician in the country.

Was liked a Senator in NY as well...

There is far worse than her. She is at least know how to do the job compared to the Shit show we get on a daily basis now... Boring yes, but boring would be good right now..
Interesting but off-she messed up as SoS and the shit show is your opinion-I like it because the career politicians hate it.

ROFLMFAO

He was impeached for lying to 2 grand juries
He lied on tv, he lied in interviews
If he lied about a blowjob he lied about other matters

If an intern was sucking Trump's cock, IN THE WH
you losers would go coo coo

This is a thread started on a link to a conspiracy site, pumped up by Trumpsters...

Do ye know how stupid ye look right now...

You are being told a pack of lies and you are saying give us more....
Lol, you tell us how stupid we look?
View attachment 283307
All cause you lost an election. Lol
Democrats: Trump is an embarrassment to America

5ccb0ad67807b.image.jpg

steve-cohen-chickenbarr.jpg

photographers-take-a-picture-of-a-chicken-placed-on-the-news-photo-1140767227-1556813981.jpg

ROFLMFAO

Perjury is breaking the law, dummy.

How many times do we have to go through this... Impeachment is a political process not a criminal one...

Yo might not loose your job if you break the law (arrested at a rally) but you will if you fuck the boss's wife...

Got it... So the law is meaningless...

Clinton was asked a question which had very little relevance to a case which the prosecutor threaten to put the witness Mother in Jail unless she testified..
They didn't consider it a fireable offence and reality not all Republicans thought it was either...

So did Trump break the law is not the question... Is coercing a foreign government to investigate you political rival a fireable offence?
Um, Judge Wright found Clinton in contempt of court
for misleading testimony in the Jones case and ordered him to pay
$1,202 to the court and an additional $90,000 to Jones's lawyers

She also sought disciplinary action from the Arkansas Bar Association
and his license to practice law was suspended for 5 years

Breaking the law and knowingly breaking the law
are 2 entirely different matters altogether

You either can or can not coerce foreign governments
The law doesn’t provide exceptions to the law
It considers the nature of the violation in sentencing

ROFLMFAO

Wasn't the BJ, it was lying on national tv about it
It was lying to the grand jury

Forum List

Back