Hillary polls higher than Republicans on handling of terrorism

I wouldn't spent time digging into the poll but anyone that believes Hillary is America's best chance to fight terrorism is too stupid for words. What foreign policy went well under her watch?

Well that's quite okay, because an awful lot of Americans think the guy you have leading in the polls is a fucking nutjob. "I'll bomb the Hell out of em" is all he has. No realistic plans, just "I'll bomb the Hell out of em".. LMAO

AOL is till up and running? Talk about a giant falling to the scrap heap

I know it. I thought they were dead and gone. a shame because they should be.
they're just another lapdog pushing out the propaganda for the DNC

Yea, we should all get our news from Fox or better yet, Breitbart. You guys crack me up. :lol:

Or Wapo? This is sort of going over your head....think hard

You have a problem with Wapo? They were spot on in 2012, whereas your conservative pollsters weren't even close. You guys crack me up.

Yes, they are a proven biased left leaning lapdog propaganda spewing for the Democrat party. that's all

They were so biased that their polling was spot on in 2012. The problem with people like you is that you're just plain stupid. It has nothing to do with the fact you see things differently, but you're just stupid because you just completely ignore the facts if they don't work for you.

I know it. I thought they were dead and gone. a shame because they should be.
they're just another lapdog pushing out the propaganda for the DNC

Yea, we should all get our news from Fox or better yet, Breitbart. You guys crack me up. :lol:

You have a problem with Wapo? They were spot on in 2012, whereas your conservative pollsters weren't even close. You guys crack me up.

Yes, they are a proven biased left leaning lapdog propaganda spewing for the Democrat party. that's all

They were so biased that their polling was spot on in 2012. The problem with people like you is that you're just plain stupid. It has nothing to do with the fact you see things differently, but you're just stupid because you just completely ignore the facts if they don't work for you.

Good gawd, how long are you going to whine? Typical libturd bawl baby.

I saw the details of the ABC poll. It showed most republicans thought Trump was. Hillary got about 18% of the Republicans. That was probably the corporatist ones.. Corporatists don't like Americanism :thup:

Me whine? I'm laughing at your stupid ass. Too fricken funny.

You're about one comment from ignore. You're an annoying ass

I wouldn't spent time digging into the poll but anyone that believes Hillary is America's best chance to fight terrorism is too stupid for words. What foreign policy went well under her watch?

Well that's quite okay, because an awful lot of Americans think the guy you have leading in the polls is a fucking nutjob. "I'll bomb the Hell out of em" is all he has. No realistic plans, just "I'll bomb the Hell out of em".. LMAO
I'm somehow responsible in your little pea brain for what Donald Trump says? At least he doesn't lie every time he opens his yap.

This is the same poll we destroyed yesterday.
How do you Self Identify?
11/19/15
Democrat 33
Republican 23
Independent 36
Other 4
No Opinion 4

The poll is generally meaningless, but more so because the Republican nominee is not yet known, and The Facts About Hillary are not yet on the public's radar screen. After a couple of debates, when the Republican nominee is hopefully able to focus on what a horrible job she did as SoS, her competence in the "fight" against terrorism will be front&center. Ask one of those recently polled about "Bengazi," and they would likely ask, "Bengazi who?"

11/19/15
Democrat 33
Republican 23
Independent 36
Other 4
No Opinion 4

oh boy. I'd say the left/democrats are searching for anything good even if it's not even close to the truth. but look what they have running for President. can't blame them I guess.

You're about one comment from ignore. You're an annoying ass

Sucks to be you. Please do put me on ignore.

11/19/15
Democrat 33
Republican 23
Independent 36
Other 4
No Opinion 4

oh boy. I'd say the left/democrats are searching for anything good even if it's not even close to the truth. but look what they have running for President. can't blame them I guess.

It's only slightly skewed. Dems outnumber Republicans about 31% to 26%, so it's not that far off, but I'll give that it's off a bit. Independents are over 40% currently.

As the article stated this is just one poll and many others say the opposite.
yep, but they took it and ran with it as if we are all suppose to be quaking in our puddle boots. because the chit is getting deep the closer we get to the elections. :spinner:

This should definitely be of concern to Republicans. If voters believe Hillary is best able to deal with terrorism, that takes away one of the Republican nominees' supposedly strongest talking points. I wouldn't read too much into this yet, but this could really make things difficult for the eventual Republican nominee.

Poll finds Hillary Clinton leads GOP on terrorism issues

HOLY SHIT!?!?!? AOL is still in business?
Thats bigger news than your post!!!

This should definitely be of concern to Republicans. If voters believe Hillary is best able to deal with terrorism, that takes away one of the Republican nominees' supposedly strongest talking points. I wouldn't read too much into this yet, but this could really make things difficult for the eventual Republican nominee.

Poll finds Hillary Clinton leads GOP on terrorism issues

HOLY SHIT!?!?!? AOL is still in business?
Thats bigger news than your post!!!

Typical dumbshit response.

I'm somehow responsible in your little pea brain for what Donald Trump says? At least he doesn't lie every time he opens his yap.

That's the best you can do. Good grief.

Forum List

Back