Hillary mocks the Justice system as it is investigating her. Is that the wisdom of a president?

Since none of ye were voting for her anyway, it is not surprising your disapproval...
Her victory depends on unfecided votes not mine. Look at her numbers. Look at her untrustworthy numbers.
Asinine comments like this will win her no undecided votes.

Why would these comments hurt her with undecideds?

The only people outraged by her mocking the frivolous lawsuits against her are people who would never vote for her anyway.
An FBI investigation is frivolous?

The FBI is not investigating her "deleted emails", they're investigating the security of the server.

Since none of ye were voting for her anyway, it is not surprising your disapproval...
Her victory depends on unfecided votes not mine. Look at her numbers. Look at her untrustworthy numbers.

The only people outraged by her mocking the frivolous lawsuits against her are people who would never vote for her anyway.

The FBI is not investigating her "deleted emails", they're investigating the security of the server.
If she didn't have classified emails as she claims what would the point of that be? To make sure no one hacked in to find out her yoga strategies?

If she didn't have classified emails as she claims what would the point of that be? To make sure no one hacked in to find out her yoga strategies?

Are you asking what would "the point" of deleting her personal emails?

The answer is so no one else could read them, of course.

anyone supporting her just shows the low IQ her supporters. she's just horrible that she is even running for President while under Investigation

who can even stand listening to her speak. they made fun of Sarah Palin. my gawd

SARAH PALIN- The gift that just keeps on freakin' giving! I had a box of rocks that I kept on a stump and all three, the stump, the box and the rocks were better read and more intelligently conversant than the half- guv'ner from Alaska!

BTW, to be accurate and not ill informed, HRC's SERVER'S CONTENT is being investigated for its content. The server has not declared as yet for a run at the Presidency. Also, the association between HCR and her former server is a protected right under Amendment I.

That's not what i implied & you know it

....which for a State Department employee, yes...even the High and Mighty Secretary of State...is a felony!

The bitch will do time before this is over. If the FBI finds that some foreign country hacked her little private server, she is toast. If they find that she tried to have her server professionally wiped clean, (and I don't mean with a wiped with a damp cloth)...she is REALLY toast!

MUG SHOT at 11:00

All you Bitchillary worshiping, uneducated dupes are in for a depression.

Forum List

Back