Hillary forces Fox and Durham to drop slanderous lies

True. That was the $25 mil settlement.

The part about the thieving criminal Trump family never being able to operate a charity again is not accurate. They can, but they have to take educational classes and have independent board members. This was a settlement from a different lawsuit. There are just so many Trump family scams, I know it can be hard to keep them straight. I can't imagine being a prostrate cultist freak like you, trying to defend them all like whack-a-mole. It must be like having a second job.
Says the moron who defends Hillary's scams to the hilt.

And how did the trump U end?
The anti-Trumpers won on that one.

***snip***

Settlement
On November 18, 2016, it was reported that Trump had agreed to pay $25 million to settle the two class actions and the New York suit. The settlement was reached 10 days before the San Diego class action was scheduled to go to trial. $21 million will go to the participants in the class actions, $3 million will go to New Yorkers not covered by the class actions, and a penalty of up to $1 million will be assessed by the state of New York for running an unlicensed university.[76] The plaintiffs' attorneys agreed to forgo their fees and work pro bono as to maximize the amount that would go to the approximately 7,000 former Trump University students involved in the case.[77] The settlement also specified that Trump, who had previously vowed he would never settle, did not admit to any wrongdoing.[78] The settlement was brokered by U.S. district judge Jeffrey T. Miller, who offered his services to the parties on November 10 at Curiel's request.[79] Curiel approved the settlement on March 31, 2017.[80]

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said the settlement and payment by Trump, "is a stunning reversal by Donald Trump and a major victory for the over 6,000 victims of his fraudulent university."[81] Trump himself said he settled "for a small fraction of the potential award" because he was too busy as president-elect to take it to trial. He added: "The ONLY bad thing about winning the Presidency is that I did not have the time to go through a long but winning trial on Trump U. Too bad!"[82]

However some students were satisfied with the course.

***snip***

National Review did find some former students who said they were satisfied with their Trump University experience.

“It gave me the guidelines and knowledge to enter real-estate investment, and it was helpful for me,” says Jorge Carlos Guillen, a realtor in Virginia and Maryland. “For me, it was not a scam. I paid $10,000 for it, and I got that money back pretty quickly.”

Mark Gordon, owner of MG Real Estate Solutions and Mark Gordon Properties Inc., says he paid for the whole $34,995 class and was satisfied: “Helpful would be an understatement.”

“You pay your money and take your chances, and you’d better go into these kinds of things with your eyes wide open,” Gordon says. “I don’t think [Trump is] a scam artist, and I don’t have a beef with this. Some people are very unhappy, and I get that: They spent a lot of money. [But] there was never any implied guarantee that you take their training and you’re going to make millions. I never got that.”

What was the Clinton Foundation?

How has that foundation done since she left her position of power?

As far as Trump U, a successful businessman could teach you everything he knew about how to be a success and that would not make you successful. On the other hand a different student could learn from the course and turn out to be a multimillionaire. Much depends on individual personality, drive and luck. Some people can sell freezers to eskimos and some couldn’t sell a jug of water to a thirsty man in a hot desert.

A professional basefball player could teach you everything he knows about baseball and that might make you an educated fan but not necessarily a professioal baseball player.
Trump U. was nothing but another one of his scams.

The Clinton Fiundation's books are wide open.

They can document that they aren't thieves who steal from charities, unlike the Trump family of criminal idiots.
Sure, the Clintons are not thieves. Not to loyal Democrats like you. They could steal church contributions and you would say they spent the money better than the church would have.

She's not the one currently under investigation for stealing documents.
I am a Trump Deplorable but if Trump mishandled highly classifed documents he should be held accountable just as Hillary should have been And still should be. 1

The problem is Hillary will likely get away with putting classified info on an unauthorized and unprotected server where it was hacked by a number of nations but Trump will be found guilty and perhaps even imprisoned.

Under a fair system of law where the rule of law applies equally to all — what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If Trump is ever prosecuted then Hillary should also be prosecuted. If both face justice for negligently handling classified information that is fine with me. I had a security clearance for almost four decades and if I would have been caught doing what either Trump or Hillary are accused of doing I would have faced prosecution.

The D.C. Swamp is overflowing with corruption and the only thing that will reduce the level of corruption is making sure the rule of law applies equally to Swamp critters and to the ‘little people.”

One rule of law for all Is the hallmark of a well functioning representative democracy. By that standard we live in a banana republic today.

All it took from Hillary was to remind Fox about what slander is. They apparently did not know, but must have looked it up. Durham ran for the hills also. The death penalty for Hillary??? Really??? Another embarrassing loss for Trump. Bigly!!!

Good riddance!

what slander? what did durham and fox drop?

Two of the biggest crooks this country has ever created.

And still you believe the lies. In the face of 25 plus investigations with no crimes found, no evidence found, and no charges filed.

It should have occurred to you by now that if the Clintons really are criminals, why is their never a shred of evidence against them, or any witnesses to these crimes. Either the Republican Party and right wing media has been lying to you all these years, or the Clintons are the BEST criminals who ever lived.

All it took from Hillary was to remind Fox about what slander is. They apparently did not know, but must have looked it up. Durham ran for the hills also. The death penalty for Hillary??? Really??? Another embarrassing loss for Trump. Bigly!!!

Good riddance!

This thread would be stupid even if the OP were validly based on any source. Big if.

And still you believe the lies. In the face of 25 plus investigations with no crimes found, no evidence found, and no charges filed.

It should have occurred to you by now that if the Clintons really are criminals, why is their never a shred of evidence against them, or any witnesses to these crimes. Either the Republican Party and right wing media has been lying to you all these years, or the Clintons are the BEST criminals who ever lived.

I've addressed this many times. I never listen to what the Republican party says.

I am a Trump Deplorable but if Trump mishandled highly classifed documents he should be held accountable just as Hillary should have been And still should be. 1

The problem is Hillary will likely get away with putting classified info on an unauthorized and unprotected server where it was hacked by a number of nations but Trump will be found guilty and perhaps even imprisoned.

Under a fair system of law where the rule of law applies equally to all — what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If Trump is ever prosecuted then Hillary should also be prosecuted. If both face justice for negligently handling classified information that is fine with me. I had a security clearance for almost four decades and if I would have been caught doing what either Trump or Hillary are accused of doing I would have faced prosecution.

The D.C. Swamp is overflowing with corruption and the only thing that will reduce the level of corruption is making sure the rule of law applies equally to Swamp critters and to the ‘little people.”

One rule of law for all Is the hallmark of a well functioning representative democracy. By that standard we live in a banana republic today.

You really are too gullible to be left on your own. You believe every lie FOX News broadcasts. How helpful your are to America's enemies when you are so easily persuaded that Democrats are evil. Only a fool doesn't investigate where their sources get their information from. You truly are that stupid.

The server was neither "unclassified" nor "unprotected". It was built to for the former President who routinely received classified information.

The FBI reported that their investigations revealed multiple attempts to hack the server, but none which were successful.

You really are too gullible to be left on your own. You believe every lie FOX News broadcasts. How helpful your are to America's enemies when you are so easily persuaded that Democrats are evil. Only a fool doesn't investigate where their sources get their information from. You truly are that stupid.

The server was neither "unclassified" nor "unprotected". It was built to for the former President who routinely received classified information.

The FBI reported that their investigations revealed multiple attempts to hack the server, but none which were successful.

Speaking of a fool no checking “sources” ^^^^ Yes it was unprotected, as it was hacked on multiple occasions by various regimes. Hidden in a bathroom. Give back to cheering police beating truckers and running down grandmothers with horses.

Forum List

Back