Hillary Clinton’s niece is voting for Donald Trump

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Apparently her brains DO NOT come from the Cunton side of the family!!!

Hillary Clinton’s niece is turning her back on her “selfish” aunt — to endorse Donald Trump for president.

“I support Donald Trump 100 percent,” Macy Smit, the daughter of Bill Clinton’s half-brother Roger Clinton, declared to RadarOnline.

“I have been a Democrat my entire life, but Trump is what we need right now — somebody who is going to stand up for us. I think at this point Hillary just wants it for the history books — to be the first woman president for selfish reasons,” the Tampa hairstylist continued.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hillary Clinton’s niece is turning her back on her “selfish” aunt — to endorse Donald Trump for president.

“I support Donald Trump 100 percent,” Macy Smit, the daughter of Bill Clinton’s half-brother Roger Clinton, declared to RadarOnline.

“I have been a Democrat my entire life, but Trump is what we need right now — somebody who is going to stand up for us. I think at this point Hillary just wants it for the history books — to be the first woman president for selfish reasons,” the Tampa hairstylist continued.

And Obama's half brother Malik Obama is voting for Donald Trump.

jasonnfree

Gold Member
Reaction score

It seems like "to know her is to hate her".

tycho1572

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

It seems like "to know her is to hate her".
You're absolutely correct!
We've all heard how much of bitch she is when the cameras aren't around.

Last edited:

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Reaction score
Vigilante, stupidly exists in all families, have you checked a mirror lately. See, all families. Of course being a republican it comes with the territory.

A Conservative History of the United States - The New Yorker

"Conservatives are inclined to use the powers of government to prevent change or to limit its rate to whatever appeals to the more timid mind. In looking forward, they lack the faith in the spontaneous forces of adjustment which makes the liberal accept changes without apprehension, even though he does not know how the necessary adaptations will be brought about." Friedrich Hayek, Why I Am Not a Conservative

ptbw forever

Gold Member
Reaction score

Ouch.....

tycho1572

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary' entire family votes for Trump.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Funny. Hillary really looks worried...

Maryland Patriot

Gold Member
Reaction score

mixing prescription medication with alcohol will create that same look.

OP
Vigilante

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Trump just stuck his fist in her!!!

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List