Hillary Clinton’s niece is voting for Donald Trump

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Apparently her brains DO NOT come from the Cunton side of the family!!!

Hillary Clinton’s niece is turning her back on her “selfish” aunt — to endorse Donald Trump for president.

“I support Donald Trump 100 percent,” Macy Smit, the daughter of Bill Clinton’s half-brother Roger Clinton, declared to RadarOnline.

“I have been a Democrat my entire life, but Trump is what we need right now — somebody who is going to stand up for us. I think at this point Hillary just wants it for the history books — to be the first woman president for selfish reasons,” the Tampa hairstylist continued.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Hillary Clinton’s niece is turning her back on her “selfish” aunt — to endorse Donald Trump for president.

“I support Donald Trump 100 percent,” Macy Smit, the daughter of Bill Clinton’s half-brother Roger Clinton, declared to RadarOnline.

“I have been a Democrat my entire life, but Trump is what we need right now — somebody who is going to stand up for us. I think at this point Hillary just wants it for the history books — to be the first woman president for selfish reasons,” the Tampa hairstylist continued.

And Obama's half brother Malik Obama is voting for Donald Trump.

It seems like "to know her is to hate her".

It seems like "to know her is to hate her".
You're absolutely correct!
We've all heard how much of bitch she is when the cameras aren't around.

Last edited:
Vigilante, stupidly exists in all families, have you checked a mirror lately. See, all families. Of course being a republican it comes with the territory.

A Conservative History of the United States - The New Yorker

"Conservatives are inclined to use the powers of government to prevent change or to limit its rate to whatever appeals to the more timid mind. In looking forward, they lack the faith in the spontaneous forces of adjustment which makes the liberal accept changes without apprehension, even though he does not know how the necessary adaptations will be brought about." Friedrich Hayek, Why I Am Not a Conservative

Ouch.....

Funny. Hillary really looks worried...

581a3dde170000b3045bb477.jpeg

mixing prescription medication with alcohol will create that same look.

Trump just stuck his fist in her!!!

Forum List

Back