Hillary Clinton: The Democratic party's ticking time bomb

Even if what you write is true, there still won't be a Republican in the White House. The Republican Party lost that chance when they went all pro life on women, when they went all anti-gay on marriage, when they went all deport them now on immigration, when they told students toughen up and pay your $200,000 tuition bill, or when they told people they can't have healthcare no matter what and never discussed an alternative that could work. You needed those demographics and you ignored them at your own peril.

Last edited:
Even if what you write is true,there still won't be a Republican in the White House. The Republican Party lost that chance when they went all pro life on women, when they went all anti-gay on marriage, when they went all deport them now on immigration, when they told students toughen up and pay your $200,000 tuition bill, or when they told people they can't have healthcare no matter what and never discussed an alternative that could work. You needed those demographics and you ignored them at your own peril.

So if everything going on with Hillary is true you would support her over a republican nominee or another democrat in the primary?

Even if what you write is true,there still won't be a Republican in the White House. The Republican Party lost that chance when they went all pro life on women, when they went all anti-gay on marriage, when they went all deport them now on immigration, when they told students toughen up and pay your $200,000 tuition bill, or when they told people they can't have healthcare no matter what and never discussed an alternative that could work. You needed those demographics and you ignored them at your own peril.

So if everything going on with Hillary is true you would support her over a republican nominee or another democrat in the primary?

I will likely support the Democratic nominee, but if John Kasich is the R nominee I will give him a good look.

That doesn't answer my question. If these allegations against Hillary are true are you still going to vote her if she gets the nomination?

She is not going to be the nominee.

:lol: keep dreaming GOP...

How did Clinton receive and consume classified information?

The Secretary's office was located in a secure area. Classified information was viewed in hard copy by Clinton while in the office. While on travel, the State Department had rigorous protocols for her and traveling staff to receive and transmit information of all types.

A separate, closed email system was used by the State Department for the purpose of handling classified communications, which was designed to prevent such information from being transmitted anywhere other than within that system.

Is Department of Justice conducting a criminal inquiry into Clinton’s email use?

No. As the Department of Justice and Inspectors General made clear, the IGs made a security referral. This was not criminal in nature as misreported by some in the press. The Department of Justice is now seeking assurances about the storage of materials related to Clinton’s email account.

Hillary didn't send any classified materials over email: Hillary only used her personal account for unclassified email. No information in her emails was marked classified at the time she sent or received them. She viewed classified materials in hard copy in her office or via other secure means while traveling, not on email.

What makes it complicated: It's common for information previously considered unclassified to be upgraded to classified before being publicly released. Some emails that weren't secret at the time she sent or received them might be secret now. And sometimes government agencies disagree about what should be classified, so it isn't surprising that another agency might want to conduct its own review, even though the State Department has repeatedly confirmed that Hillary's emails contained no classified information at the time she sent or received them.

To be clear, there is absolutely no criminal inquiry into Hillary's email or email server. Any and all reports to that effect have been widely debunked. Hillary directed her team to provide her email server and a thumb drive in order to cooperate with the review process and to ensure these materials were stored in a safe and secure manner.

Updated The Facts About Hillary Clinton s Emails

Last edited:
I'm supporting Trump in the primaries just in case.

Do you like Trump or are you supporting him for some other reason?
I like him far more than the other GOP candidates. I'll be voting in my first republican primary this year because of that.

That's not to say I'm a Trump fan as you can see from my silly avatar and sig line, but should a republican win it all I'd like for it to be Trump.

She is not going to be the nominee.

:lol: keep dreaming GOP...

How did Clinton receive and consume classified information?

The Secretary's office was located in a secure area. Classified information was viewed in hard copy by Clinton while in the office. While on travel, the State Department had rigorous protocols for her and traveling staff to receive and transmit information of all types.

A separate, closed email system was used by the State Department for the purpose of handling classified communications, which was designed to prevent such information from being transmitted anywhere other than within that system.

Is Department of Justice conducting a criminal inquiry into Clinton’s email use?

No. As the Department of Justice and Inspectors General made clear, the IGs made a security referral. This was not criminal in nature as misreported by some in the press. The Department of Justice is now seeking assurances about the storage of materials related to Clinton’s email account.

Hillary didn't send any classified materials over email: Hillary only used her personal account for unclassified email. No information in her emails was marked classified at the time she sent or received them. She viewed classified materials in hard copy in her office or via other secure means while traveling, not on email.

What makes it complicated: It's common for information previously considered unclassified to be upgraded to classified before being publicly released. Some emails that weren't secret at the time she sent or received them might be secret now. And sometimes government agencies disagree about what should be classified, so it isn't surprising that another agency might want to conduct its own review, even though the State Department has repeatedly confirmed that Hillary's emails contained no classified information at the time she sent or received them.

To be clear, there is absolutely no criminal inquiry into Hillary's email or email server. Any and all reports to that effect have been widely debunked. Hillary directed her team to provide her email server and a thumb drive in order to cooperate with the review process and to ensure these materials were stored in a safe and secure manner.

Updated The Facts About Hillary Clinton s Emails

Except the random sampling of 40 of her 10s of thousands of email has already found multiple emails with classified information contrary to that statement that there is none.

Even if what you write is true, there still won't be a Republican in the White House. The Republican Party lost that chance when they went all pro life on women, when they went all anti-gay on marriage, when they went all deport them now on immigration, when they told students toughen up and pay your $200,000 tuition bill, or when they told people they can't have healthcare no matter what and never discussed an alternative that could work. You needed those demographics and you ignored them at your own peril.

Fucccccccck. So we have no chance in the midterm or at the State Houses

Oh, wait

That doesn't answer my question. If these allegations against Hillary are true are you still going to vote her if she gets the nomination?

If the allegations are true she will be criminally charged and the party will remove her from contention.

Yeah, the "Party" will remove her because you have such high ethical standards LOL

LOL

nuhuh most not know that, sheep get eaten by wolves.

The last wolf in the Republican Party died awhile back.
The current wolf of the Democratic party, is alive and well and giving all of our money to his friends, and our jobs to his friends, and holding lavish parties, and giving free phones to his sheeple....

Forum List

Back