Hillary Clinton Tells Joe Biden Not To Accept The Election Results If He Loses

There is no other reason for her to publicly tell Biden not to conceded the election.

And who the fuck talks about conceding 2 months before a contest?

" And who the fuck talks about conceding 2 months before a contest? "

trump did

you idiot
Most people say that you can't tell the difference between decaf and the regular stuff. :laugh2:

Hillary and other top Communist Democrats know Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala will be slaughtered on November 3rd just like George McGovern,Jimmy Carter,Walter Mondale and Michael Dukakis:smoke:

There is no other reason for her to publicly tell Biden not to conceded the election.

And who the fuck talks about conceding 2 months before a contest?
You are such a liar. Honestly, I am all set with you. Show me a link with proof that HRC actually thinks. I don't believe she does.

Thank you.

When the Progs were seething after the 2016 election and their politicians were mouthing off, I remember Joe Biden going to the pulpit while the elected house members were screaming nastiness about not accepting Trump as President. Joe then said "its over". That was the best I ever seen him be in a bipartisan way.

According to Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden will “eventually” win the 2020 election — or at least she believes so. In order for that to happen, however, Joe Biden must not accept the election results if things “drag out.” Specifically, Clinton thinks Biden “should not concede under any circumstances.”

“If it’s a close election — like say Biden ‘wins’ — what do you think Trump will do?” Jennifer Palmieri asked the former secretary of state and failed 2016 presidential candidate on an episode of Showtime’s “The Circus.”

Clinton suggested Republicans will try different strategies, such as “messing up absentee balloting” like she said they have done in Wisconsin (as if Hillary knows what happens in Wisconsin). “The only way they can win is by either suppressing or stopping voting or outright intimidating people into feeling that they have to go with the strong guy,” Clinton said.

Ironical ain't it?
So what do they have to do? Shoot the sonofa bitch?

Forum List

Back