Hillary Clinton Tells Joe Biden Not To Accept The Election Results If He Loses

This is going to be one heck of an election, thanks to the thugs from the Left.

Violence, chaos, mayhem....and then some.

Hope and pray President Trump has a plan to take care of this ahead of time.

anybody-notwilling-to-accept-the-results-of-an-election-is-6653873.png

No, he should refuse to address his supporters and roll out his campaign manager to tell everyone to go home, just like that classless bitch did.

We can do an election without guns, or one with guns.

It is rather incredible that after imitating the obviously problematic mail-in voting, democrats are now accusing The Best President Ever of cheating.

Killery is looking like a house of horrors shit show these days. I'm not saying that.... my friend is saying that. I don't want my name on a suicide list in red lipstick. My friend's name is John.

this witch......:evil:................

and then she tells Basement Biden not to accept the election results when Trump wins??????

1598409442212.png

Killery is looking like a house of horrors shit show these days. I'm not saying that.... my friend is saying that. I don't want my name on a suicide list in red lipstick. My friend's name is John.
The first time I said something about Bill the FBI came to my home................................

True story, but as in all cases I can not prove this

However they couldn't prove what they alleged either

The rope around the Dim’s neck is getting tighter, Biden had better win so he can squash the numerous investigations before it’s too late or there will be some very high ranked Dim’s in serious legal trouble.

Forum List

Back