Hillary Clinton Re-emerges...Setting Ground Work for Her Return?

Did I say she said fraud or did I say she said stolen?
Do you recognize the difference?
Yes dummy, that difference is exactly the point - that difference is what greatly separates Clinton's grievances with Russians/Comey and Trump taking a shit on the very integrity of our election, calling it fraudulent and causing an attack on our Congress.

Maybe at some point you can finally get that.

Last edited:
Remember last time....people having to hold her ass up and load her into the car because she fell and could not make it on her own?

Joe Biden has demonstrated why there should be term limits for these ancient criminal facts addicted to money and power.

No one wants to watch Hillary Clinton wither like an old apple in the WH... and as criminally and dangerously wrong Biden has been for the US Hillary would be infinitely worse.

Democrats don't do that

1639456344779.png

and Republicans have't done that either in general election untill asshole Trump did it - claimed election fraud, refused to conceed and provoked an attack on Congress.

You're not just an absurd clown of a hypocrite, I think you may well be the stupidest person ever to vomit idiocy on this site.

Yes dummy, that difference is exactly the point - that difference is what greatly separates Clinton's grievances with Russians/Comey and Trump taking a shit on the very integrity of our election, calling it fraudulent and causing an attack on our Congress.

Maybe at some point you can finally get that.

She said stolen. I said she said stolen.

I never said fraud. I never said she said fraud.

You pulled that out of your ass.

She said stolen. I said she said stolen.

I never said fraud. I never said she said fraud.

You pulled that out of your ass.
Yep, god forbid you understand what the fuck the conversation is about before you throw your two cents in.

It was about the clear difference between Clinton and Trump. Difference you are not refuting.

I've been meaning to ask, with your head as deep as it is, do you still smell shit, or is your nose so clogged that smell goes away?

source.gif
Your meaning is content free, flaming little bullshit, posted because you just want to talk back while having nothing to say.

Yep, god forbid you understand what the fuck the conversation is about before you throw your two cents in.

It was about the clear difference between Clinton and Trump. Difference you are not refuting.

The conversation isn't about Hillary saying stolen? DURR.

It was about the clear difference between Clinton and Trump.

Very clear difference. She lost to an amateur.....twice!

It was about the clear difference between Clinton and Trump.

Very clear difference. She lost to an amateur.....twice!
See again you play stupid to the point.

The point is that when Clinton lost she conceded and congratulated the winner, something that a self-absorbed flag humping fuck like Trump can't do for his country.

So yes, clear difference.

Last edited:
They don't have the same personality, not even close.

Say what you will about Clinton, but when she lost she swallowed her ego, conceeded elections and congradulated the winner.

Trump wraps himself in American flags, but he will shamelessly shit on and try to overturn our elections 7 days a week because he can't ever admit being what he objectively was in 2020 election - a loser.
this the HC who went on tour blaming Russia?

Yep, thats drooling Toddster. Each and everytime you corner yourself into playing stupid to deny the obvious. It's your pathetic signature.

You KNOW Hillary does not mean what Trump means by "stolen", you KNOW she is not talking about voting fraud. You KNOW it and you play fucking stupid, because otherwise you have nothing to talk back with.
HER STOLEN IS DIFFERENT THAN HIS STOLEN!!!!

you are such a maroon

Forum List

Back