Hillary Clinton plans

You've got me! Hillary Clinton has no stances on any issues. There are no policy proposals that she's ever promoted.....ever. She has never given her opinion regarding any important issue. You nailed it! She has no agenda at all.

Weeeeeeee!

She voted for the Iraq war.

Well......I'll be damned. The OP has gotten an answer!!! Let's celebrate!

She's raising $2.5 Billion to mount a candidacy railing against the corrupting influence of money in politics.

No, I'm not kidding.

She's that disingenuous and her base really is that fucking stupid

Only one way to change the corrupting influence of money in politics. Can you guess what that is and what it requires? I'll bet you can if you try hard.
Remove lobbyists?
Something Obama said he was going to do?

Look! It's another thread asking the same questions that have been answered hundreds of times over the past few years!

When nobody gives a shit enough to answer the questions again....the OP can jump up and down and claim that nobody has the answers!

Isn't this awesome?! Nutters are so tough!!

Moon-bats are easier.....:D

She's raising $2.5 Billion to mount a candidacy railing against the corrupting influence of money in politics.

No, I'm not kidding.

Only one way to change the corrupting influence of money in politics. Can you guess what that is and what it requires? I'll bet you can if you try hard.
Remove lobbyists?

Nope. Want to try again?

No, I'm not kidding.

Remove lobbyists?

Nope. Want to try again?
Repealing Citizens United that was okayed by the most liberal SCOTUS in a generation?

Look! It's another thread asking the same questions that have been answered hundreds of times over the past few years!

When nobody gives a shit enough to answer the questions again....the OP can jump up and down and claim that nobody has the answers!

We ask the same questions because no one gives answers. They deflect to Ted Cruz and then claim the question has been answered already.
But here's your chance, big boy.
Nice deflection..

No, I'm not kidding.

669992a0283a034d8d68ae5027f8fd40f3be574e2798e9dba94a9cfef0fda53c.jpg

We ask the same questions because no one gives answers. They deflect to Ted Cruz and then claim the question has been answered already.
Nice deflection..
This thread is jam-packed with it.
Would you care to answer the question?

No, I'm not kidding.

Remove lobbyists?

Nope. Want to try again?
Repealing Citizens United that was okayed by the most liberal SCOTUS in a generation?

You are warm!

If a potential POTUS wants to end corruption due to money in politics....the first thing he or she must do is get elected. Unfortunately it takes hundreds of millions of dollars to accomplish that feat. That is a PROBLEM BROUGHT ON BY CONSERVATIVES!!!!!

Once elected....said POTUS can sign bills that reduce corruption if put on his or her desk. Likewise....he or she can veto bills that allow greater corruption.

But....most importantly.....said POTUS can nominate Supreme Court Justices who do the right fûcking thing.

See....easy.

Nice deflection..
This thread is jam-packed with it.
Would you care to answer the question?
Which juan?

No, I'm not kidding.

Don't elect Democrats

No, I'm not kidding.

Remove lobbyists?

Nope. Want to try again?

You are warm!

If a potential POTUS wants to end corruption due to money in politics....the first thing he or she must do is get elected. Unfortunately it takes hundreds of millions of dollars to accomplish that feat. That is a PROBLEM BROUGHT ON BY CONSERVATIVES!!!!!

Once elected....said POTUS can sign bills that reduce corruption if put on his or her desk. Likewise....he or she can veto bills that allow greater corruption.

But....most importantly.....said POTUS can nominate Supreme Court Justices who do the right fûcking thing.

See....easy.
Totally agree.
Except for the part about 'brought about by conservatives'.
Let's look up who the first presidential candidate was that forgoed public funding.

No, I'm not kidding.

Remove lobbyists?

He did remove a lot of them and gave them jobs in his administration.

Forum List

Back