Hillary Clinton or Her Staff Were Warned 6 Times for Illicit Email Usage.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport

Clinton-Lynch-Tarmac-Meeting.jpg

Congress members receive get out of jail free cards apparently.

I’m sure we can expect those indictments any old day now. Right?
Do you honestly think Brennan, Comey or Clapper ( or anyone else) will go to prison for her ?
If the SHTF for them, she's under the bus in a heartbeat, no matter what dirt the Clinton's may have as blackmail ammo.
The left's deteriorating before our eyes....
even quoting Trump by cleverly calling everything that's true 'fake news'. Democrats specialty - spinning reality..

Last edited:
I have no idea if any indictment will come, as we have seen a repeated pattern of writing off anything a politician does, as just lousy behavior, rather than actually charging them with a crime they have actually committed, It’s a sad state of affairs.

In other words, the op is fake news.

I have no idea if any indictment will come, as we have seen a repeated pattern of writing off anything a politician does, as just lousy behavior, rather than actually charging them with a crime they have actually committed, It’s a sad state of affairs.

No, it’s not. They were warned. He didn’t say they were charged.

She/they knew.

Of course they knew. To believe otherwise we need to believe that nobody in the office of the Secretary of State had a fucking clue about security protocols or handling of classified information, and that is utter nonsense.

They received training on it, FFS.

Yep, it is fake too.

ever wonder why the recipients of these emails have never forwarded them?

You wish...

Yep, it is fake too.

Like NSA doesn't already have them ?
Who do you take us for , Armenian librarians ?

You wish...

Yep, it is fake too.

Here, maybe you need to read the oig report, dear-
Hillary R. Clinton Part 01 of 36

Forum List

Back