Hillary Clinton is so far ahead of Trump in the race for Presidency she doesn't even think about him

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hillary Clinton so far ahead in polls that 'doesn't even think about' Donald Trump anymore - read more

"Hillary Clinton is so far ahead of Donald Trump in the race for the presidency that she no longer even feels the need to pay attention to the Republican nominee.

"I don’t even think about responding to him anymore,” Mrs Clinton said when asked about Mr Trump’s charge that American media outlets are in cahoots with her presidential campaign. "

This could be the start of her downfall if she doesn't pay attention to what Donald Trump does

Hillary Clinton so far ahead in polls that 'doesn't even think about' Donald Trump anymore - read more

"Hillary Clinton is so far ahead of Donald Trump in the race for the presidency that she no longer even feels the need to pay attention to the Republican nominee.

"I don’t even think about responding to him anymore,” Mrs Clinton said when asked about Mr Trump’s charge that American media outlets are in cahoots with her presidential campaign. "

This could be the start of her downfall if she doesn't pay attention to what Donald Trump does
Trump spent half of a major speech about his policies in his first 100 days insulting and threatening women that he once groped. I think Hillary will be okay.

I've heard that Hillary is already looking ahead to 2020.

I still say you lefties are in for a rude awakening. You've accepted the spin of your own media. Yet you're hysterical like deep down you know the truth.

• Banned

I've heard that Hillary is already looking ahead to 2020.
agreed

Death Angel, mon dieu que ça serait trop beau/ my god it would be so nice ,that what we could hope for those peoples who are blinded by CNN and others médias and insist of not seeing the danger of having a criminal person for a president after that they could just bites they fingers when the shit come in the country.

Hillary Clinton so far ahead in polls that 'doesn't even think about' Donald Trump anymore "Hillary Clinton is so far ahead of Donald Trump in the race for the presidency that she no longer even feels the need to pay attention to the Republican nominee. "I don’t even think about responding to him anymore,” Mrs Clinton said when asked about Mr Trump’s charge that American media outlets are in cahoots with her presidential campaign." This could be the start of her downfall if she doesn't pay attention to what Donald Trump does.
She has plenty of people to watch Trump. She needs to lay out her own agenda, not react to someone that's his own worst enemy. That would be a waste of time.

As long as you brought up the subject, what does Hillary think about? My guess is she thinks about shoring up her base with the usual lies and counting on the liberal media to fill in the gaps. What do Hillary supporters think about? You can count on one finger the actual support for Hillary on the board. Ignorant lefties seem to let Huffington and Media Matters think for them and merely drool the daily talking points.

Hillary Clinton so far ahead in polls that 'doesn't even think about' Donald Trump anymore "Hillary Clinton is so far ahead of Donald Trump in the race for the presidency that she no longer even feels the need to pay attention to the Republican nominee. "I don’t even think about responding to him anymore,” Mrs Clinton said when asked about Mr Trump’s charge that American media outlets are in cahoots with her presidential campaign." This could be the start of her downfall if she doesn't pay attention to what Donald Trump does.
She has plenty of people to watch Trump. She needs to lay out her own agenda, not react to someone that's his own worst enemy. That would be a waste of time.
agreed she has plenty of time

bad mistake to be honest

Donald Trump said Wednesday that if he doesn’t win the presidential election, his campaign will have been “the greatest waste of time, money and energy in my lifetime.”

Donald Trump said Wednesday that if he doesn’t win the presidential election, his campaign will have been “the greatest waste of time, money and energy in my lifetime.”
real talk

As long as you brought up the subject, what does Hillary think about? My guess is she thinks about shoring up her base with the usual lies and counting on the liberal media to fill in the gaps. What do Hillary supporters think about? You can count on one finger the actual support for Hillary on the board. Ignorant lefties seem to let Huffington and Media Matters think for them and merely drool the daily talking points.
agreed daily talking points

Death Angel, mon dieu que ça serait trop beau/ my god it would be so nice ,that what we could hope for those peoples who are blinded by CNN and others médias and insist of not seeing the danger of having a criminal person for a president after that they could just bites they fingers when the shit come in the country.
yeah they come in the country

its no competition at this point

This race was lost the very second that Trump was declared the nominee. It was NEVER a contest--NEVER even a close race.

1964PresElect.jpg

You wanted Trump, now you own it and everything that comes with it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

And you were warned over and over again, and you chose to ignore those warnings.
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

Forum List

Back