Hillary Clinton has 'ONE year to LIVE' US Presidential candidate in shock new health claim

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Hillary Clinton has 'ONE year to LIVE' US Presidential candidate in shock new health claim

It's too bad the Clintons have everyone scared of them, because this medical professor is afraid to identify himself. Nevertheless, his claims seem believable. Hillary Clinton's bizarre behavior, long coughing fits, inability to get up stairs on her own, inappropriate bathroom breaks, and the mysterious man with the needle all show there are serious problems with Hillary's health. She needs to step aside and allow someone else to run for President in her place.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for whats-his-name, that guy I can't remember who she picked to be her VP. I have no idea who he is, except that he is one of those Catholic politicians who thinks he can be pro-abortion and somehow God will be okay with it.

Is this anonymous person also a French model?
image.png

A vote for Hillary is a vote for whats-his-name, that guy I can't remember who she picked to be her VP. I have no idea who he is, except that he is one of those Catholic politicians who thinks he can be pro-abortion and somehow God will be okay with it.

:lol: just when i thought you couldn't be more pathetic...

It's too bad the Clintons have everyone scared of them, because this medical professor is afraid to identify himself. Nevertheless, his claims seem believable. Hillary Clinton's bizarre behavior, long coughing fits, inability to get up stairs on her own, inappropriate bathroom breaks, and the mysterious man with the needle all show there are serious problems with Hillary's health. She needs to step aside and allow someone else to run for President in her place.
Quit lyin' . It's not good for your soul.

LOL
In other cutting news

upload_2016-9-9_13-6-56.jpeg

LOL
In other cutting news

View attachment 88857

Looks like Kaine

image.jpeg

My sister got me this pin for my birthday last year. lol

Brain damaged, incontinent, corrupt, criminal, yeah, she's a great candidate. Just what George Soros wants, a lifeless puppet.

If she does get in someone should start a Krusty the Clown party. They can dress up and talk exactly like him and have all the nonsense, self serving policies he would have.

I reckon he'd win in a landslide. The ultimate protest vote.

Brain damaged, incontinent, corrupt, criminal, yeah, she's a great candidate. Just what George Soros wants, a lifeless puppet.

LOL- typical Right Wing Nut job- aka Trumpster.

If you were prevented from posting lies, you would have nothing to post at all.

Yet the docs told one of my grandparents the same thing, he lived for 15 more years...

Forum List

Back