Hillary Clinton 'Furious' Over Bill's Involvement In Pedophile Sex Scandal...

She was also "furious" to find out Bill had been fooling around with Monica.

Hillary is an active participant in quashing reports of Bubba's "escapades", has been for decades. That's where "Bimbo Eruption" came from.

But of course, American women WILL support her just because she has a vagina.

Yeah, whenever I'm "furious" the way to tell is ask a third party whore-journalist who's never met me and can't document shit.

Yes, sex slave pedophilia is absolutely hilarious. Nice job moron. :321:

No but your imagination is.
Not to mention what you think qualifies as a "news" source... :lmao:

Whatever, Pedophile scum.

It ain't my fault you're this gullible. Find some neurons and connect them next time.

This Pedophile scumbag was a close friend of his. They hung out all the time. So it's you who's gullible and living in denial.

Ah yes, "close friends" who "hung out 'all the time'" on the basis that he had his phone number.
So if you have the phone number of Domino's Pizza that makes you a slice of pepperoni.

Use your head, Dumbass. Wake up and smell when you're being played and stop going along like an obedient puppet.
You think he can't be blamed but he can. When one is involved with sleezy associations, they are also in league with very raunch bed fellows. Such a person is imbrued by it all.

She needs to leave him now if she plans on running for office. Can't put the nuclear launch codes in the hands of a doormat.

On the basis of what? The fricking Drudge Report??

Do you not comprehend what kind of power you're handing over to them?
Poster please. Don't be so gullible.
New York Post, you idiot! PLEASE try to keep in mind that DrudgeReport is a news aggregater.

Yes, sex slave pedophilia is absolutely hilarious. Nice job moron. :321:

It ain't my fault you're this gullible. Find some neurons and connect them next time.

This Pedophile scumbag was a close friend of his. They hung out all the time. So it's you who's gullible and living in denial.

Ah yes, "close friends" who "hung out 'all the time'" on the basis that he had his phone number.
So if you have the phone number of Domino's Pizza that makes you a slice of pepperoni.

Use your head, Dumbass. Wake up and smell when you're being played and stop going along like an obedient puppet.

Defending pervert Pedophiles because they have D's besides their names, makes you a very bad person. Shame on you.

You think he can't be blamed but he can. When one is involved with sleezy associations, they are also in league with very raunch bed fellows. Such a person is imbrued by it all.

Ah, the simple life.... where those annoyances of "evidence" ( /spit) and "documentation" (/cough) and "proof" (/harrumph) and all that inty-lectchull "innersint 'til proven guilty" crap just hain't required, where ipse dixit rules...

Life so simple in shallow end of gene puddle. Grunt.

Last edited:

Defending pervert Pedophiles because they have D's besides their names, makes you a very bad person. Shame on you.

And being illiterate makes you an idiot.

She needs to leave him now if she plans on running for office. Can't put the nuclear launch codes in the hands of a doormat.

On the basis of what? The fricking Drudge Report??

Do you not comprehend what kind of power you're handing over to them?
Poster please. Don't be so gullible.
New York Post, you idiot! PLEASE try to keep in mind that DrudgeReport is a news aggregater.

Aren't you the same guy who just yesterday took a poll from WorldPublicOpinon.org and poisoned its well on the basis that DailyKos carried it?

OK then.

My, the New York Post Murdoch Tabloid, is it? Jeepers, there's a credible source. :rofl:

I do not go to the Daily Kos and read their content. I will, however, read articles linked there. Most are shit because all support an agenda I despise. Drudge, however, does link stories from Liberal leaning sites.

The Post is a newspaper, perhaps to the right of the Times, but actually fairly neutral. But you're crying about my distaste for Kos???? Hypocrite much?

I do not go to the Daily Kos and read their content. I will, however, read articles linked there. Most are shit because all support an agenda I despise. Drudge, however, does link stories from Liberal leaning sites.

The Post is a newspaper, perhaps to the right of the Times, but actually fairly neutral. But you're crying about my distaste for Kos???? Hypocrite much?

This isn't even a news article. It's a gossip-suggestion candy bar based on guilt-by-association, post hoc and "sources" it can't identify. So it doesn't matter where it is "left" or "right", it's undocumented bullshit, regardless who originates it. At this point we're already over the OP's head but I think you get what I mean.

Yes, I called you doing the same thing yesterday with the Fox Noise poll, which though Kos may have linked it, didn't originate there. Now you wanna call me out for the same thing?

Having it both ways: Priceless.

I'll take an illiterate over a scumbag who defends pervert pedophiles. You're a bad person. Period, end of story.

I'll take an illiterate over a scumbag who defends pervert pedophiles. You're a bad person. Period, end of story.

Where did anyone "defend" perverts OR pedophiles?
See what I mean about 'illiterate'?

Nah, I guess you don't...
duh_smiley.gif

duh_smiley.gif

Really? Did you defend Paedo-bear Letterman when he said foul things about Sarah Palin's teenage daughter?

Methinks you did.

duh_smiley.gif

Really? Did you defend Paedo-bear Letterman when he said foul things about Sarah Palin's teenage daughter?

Methinks you did.

I have "defended" no one here. I have "attacked" the OP for falling over and fellating a gossip story that comes complete with no substantiation whatsoever. That makes him an idiot.

Letterman has absolute zero to do with this thread in any way, but feel free to link my quotes on the matter.

Yawn !! No one gives a shit . The boy who cried wolf = GOP

I'm not voting for Hillary , but this shit is funny & desperate by the righttards ! Issa has made a fool outta y'all . Solyndra , fast n furious , Bengazie, IRS , Ebola.......
Have a cigar and STFU

Forum List

Back