Hillary Clinton for POTUS in 2020?

Would you vote for Hillary Clinton if she was the Democratic Nominee in 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Stop listening to Michael Smerconish show!

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
After listening to Michael Smerconish show today it made me wonder is Hillary Clinton planning a third run?

Smerconish asked his listeners after Hillary Clinton did Howard Stern show and was wondering was her appearance to close her political career or leave it open?

So I ask you on the left if Hillary Clinton ran a third time would you nominate her after how this Primary has gone and do you believe she could beat Trump?

Hillary Clinton's Howard Stern interview absolutely destroyed Bernie Sanders - CNNPolitics

Smerconish

• Banned

This is not a but Hillary thread but an actual discussion if she should jump in or not?

Did my op say anything negative about her?

No, so why not be open to the idea.

Truthfully she could jump in and what can Donald nail her with?

Not a damn thing and after Howard Stern she came off as human and not the Borg Queen many of us have known for decades...

So why not?

Hell she might take Trump to the mat and give us a hell of a election cycle...

This is not a but Hillary thread but an actual discussion if she should jump in or not?

Not a damn thing and after Howard Stern she came off as human and not the Borg Queen many of us have known for decades...

So why not?

That's OK. I understand that after 25 years of campaigning against Hillary, it must be scary to have to come up with something new to rant about. This is just an open invitation for the nut bags to drag out their best recently unused "I hate Hillary" rants. I guess if that's all you got, you gotta go with it.

• Banned

So why not?

That's OK. I understand that after 25 years of campaigning against Hillary, it must be scary to have to come up with something new to rant about. This is just an open invitation for the nut bags to drag out their best recently unused "I hate Hillary" rants. I guess if that's all you got, you gotta go with it.

Yeah, if that is what I wrote but it is not.

I am actually saying she should run a third time because hell the other candidates suck more than Mayor Pete at a local rest area...

So thank you Bully and remember enjoy four more years of what you gave America!

Donald-Trump-funny-faces.jpg

I say yes, let's put her in. Then impeach her.

See how the Dems like the slippery slope they've put us on, just like with the nuclear option.

Dems- quickly becoming the party of myopically-induced boomerangs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back