Hillary Clinton directly appeals to QAnon to stop claiming she drinks children’s blood: ‘It’s painful to me and my family’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The former Secretary of State has become something of an arch-villain for those who find themselves at the intersection of conservatism and conspiracy theories.

QAnon believers have a particularly grotesque view of Ms Clinton, painting her to be a psychotic, child torturing, baby eating, demon worshipping pedophile. (snip)

During the Sacha Baron Cohen film Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, the lead character–played by Sacha Baron Cohen–stays at the cabin of a pair of men, Jim Russell and Jerry Holleman, who are believers in the QAnon conspiracy theory. (snip)

A follow-up documentary focused on the movie, called Debunking Borat, includes Ms Clinton revealing that she was hurt by the numerous insinuations made about her.

She is given the opportunity in the documentary to directly address the claims the men made about her.

"I know you've heard a few things about me that you'd like to believe. And I know that you're not alone," Ms Clinton said. "It's hurtful. I'll be really honest with you. It's hurtful not just to me and my family, but to my friends and other people to know that this is not just false, but sometimes painfully false."

She then urged for unity and understanding.

"So just as one American to another, I hope that we can start trying to find some common ground again and overcome all those forces trying to divide us and put us into little boxes apart from each other," Ms Clinton adds. "Because wouldn't it be great to kind of come together, instead of drift apart? I hope that's possible. Thank you."

After viewing the message, Mr Russell turns to Mr Holleman and says: "I just can't stand her."

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com

Perhaps if she put up a BETTER PICTURE on her Facebook page?

hillary-vampire.jpg

I'm unsure why Hillary would want to give any type of credibility to this incredibly small faction of people... Unless... She wants them there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back