Hillary Clinton deleted entire servers and it was no big deal.

Agents who turn whistleblowers know the risks involved but are brave and patriotic enough to testify to Congress.

Plus we are not talking peanuts but millions and million of dollars paid to the Biden Crrime Family to buy Joe Biden’s influence.
Yeah, it seems like this whistleblowers are often covering up their own misdeeds.

There’s serious concerns of investigation missteps which the prosecutors have said might have made some charges unable to be taken to court. Furthermore, this IRS team was leaking to the media and this freaked out the whistleblowers when the DoJ was looking into who was doing it.

Agents don’t make charging decisions. Or did they rule change in the last few years?

Yeah, it seems like this whistleblowers are often covering up their own misdeeds.

There’s serious concerns of investigation missteps which the prosecutors have said might have made some charges unable to be taken to court. Furthermore, this IRS team was leaking to the media and this freaked out the whistleblowers when the DoJ was looking into who was doing it.

Agents don’t make charging decisions. Or did they rule change in the last few years?
Agents are familiar with standard procedures and when something is WAY out of line they take notice.

No matter how hard you try Hunter Biden got and is getting preferential treatment. I am not the only one who sees this.

You have only seen one side of the story.
Do you ever watch conservative news? Your liberal news was wrong on Trump/Putin.

You ought to give Fox News a try. They discuss evidence your wonderful liberal media ignores or buries. You might learn something. I do occasionally listen to CNN. It is usually a waste of my time.

Do you ever watch conservative news? Your liberal news was wrong on Trump/Putin.

You ought to give Fox News a try. They discuss evidence your wonderful liberal media ignores or buries. You might learn something. I do occasionally listen to CNN. It is usually a waste of my time.
I don’t watch Fox News because they aren’t journalists and don’t actually report on the news. They just talk about what everyone else has reported and filter it through their absurd lens.

Your little story from Yahoo is interesting. It’s source is the indictment of Danchenko, who was found innocent of all charges. Durham’s theory never stood up to scrutiny.

People were arrested en masse for assembling and speaking. Those arrests violated their civil rights.

The DAs dropped charges because the constitution protected their speech. The corrupt police filed false charges that wouldn’t stand up in court and faced no repercussions.

It’ll happen again because it works.

Leftards are completely full of shit.

Completely.

Totally.

The police DON'T FILE CHARGES. The DA's do that.

You're saying the same DA's who brought charges subsequently dropped them because they were corrupt.

And that, o leftard, is bullshit.

This is like the 438th time I've caught you spouting total garbage.

I don’t watch Fox News because they aren’t journalists and don’t actually report on the news. They just talk about what everyone else has reported and filter it through their absurd lens.

Your little story from Yahoo is interesting. It’s source is the indictment of Danchenko, who was found innocent of all charges. Durham’s theory never stood up to scrutiny.
Many say Danchenko was found innocent because of where the trial occurred. Hard for Durham to win a case that would make Trump look better in Virginia and impossible in Washington D.C.

As far as the credibility of Fox News they told me from day one there was no collusion between Trump and Putin and although liberals still insist there was, there wasn’t

Many say Danchenko was found innocent because of where the trial occurred. Hard for Durham to win a case that would make Trump look better in Virginia and impossible in Washington D.C.

As far as the credibility of Fox News they told me from day one there was no collusion between Trump and Putin and although liberals still insist there was, there wasn’t

Again, you only give credence to one side of the story and ignore the other side.

Tell me again, are you unbiased? It doesn’t seem like it.

And she was denied the presidency. And now Trump should be denied the presidency because of doing the same thing, right?
Feel free not to vote for him. He should be treat the same by the law as Hillary, which means no indictment for doing exactly the same thing.

Again, you only give credence to one side of the story and ignore the other side.

Tell me again, are you unbiased? It doesn’t seem like it.
I would say it doesn’t appear you are unbiased either.

People have different opinions. I was a registered Democrat for half a century. It wasn’t that I left the party as much as it left me. I come from a long long of democrats who worked in the iron and steel mills of Pennsylvania and fought for pay and benefits for the average worker. I’m

I thank God that I don’t live in a big blue city today. I am fortunate enough to live in a small town in the red Florida panhandle. My county is a gun sanctuary. The police arrest shoplifters here. Life is good under Governor DeSantis.

I would say it doesn’t appear you are unbiased either.

People have different opinions. I was a registered Democrat for half a century. It wasn’t that I left the party as much as it left me. I come from a long long of democrats who worked in the iron and steel mills of Pennsylvania and fought for pay and benefits for the average worker. I’m

I thank God that I don’t live in a big blue city today. I am fortunate enough to live in a small town in the red Florida panhandle. My county is a gun sanctuary. The police arrest shoplifters here. Life is good under Governor DeSantis.
It’s sort of an inherent contradiction for someone who is biased to accuse others of being biased.

Like, how do you know they’re biased if you yourself aren’t a fair judge?

Smashed blackberry phones. Deleted emails. Used bleach bit to cover any tracks. Refused to turn over documents. Had servers in VERY unsecured places.

She wasn't even president with the privileges that position affords. Yet we get a DAILY drumbeat about Trump as if some new law was passed that suddenly made it criminal AFTER Hillary.

The hypocrisy is astounding. And I haven't even touched on Bidens document fiasco.

The flip side is those who screamed lock her up are now looking the other way with Trump.

It's all a shit show and quite embarrassing for our nation.
trump didn't delete anything. the doj has the records. Please get hillary's records for us....please.

It’s sort of an inherent contradiction for someone who is biased to accuse others of being biased.

Like, how do you know they’re biased if you yourself aren’t a fair judge?
I was right about the Trump/Putin collusion farce. I listen to facts not “bombshell“ bullshit. The conservative news outlets told me that Trump didn’t collude. They even told me Hillary was behind the Steele Dossier years before anyone else.

Note the date on this article.

Jun 19, 2017,01:54pm EDT

According to an insider account, the Clinton team, put together the Russia Gate narrative within 24 hours of her defeat. The Clinton account explained that Russian hacking and election meddling caused her unexpected loss. Her opponent, Donald Trump, was a puppet of Putin. Trump, they said, “encourages espionage against our people.” The scurrilous Trump dossier, prepared by a London opposition research firm, Orbis, and paid for by unidentified Democrat donors, formed a key part of the Clinton narrative: Trump’s sexual and business escapades in Russia had made him a hostage of the Kremlin, ready to do its bidding. That was Hillary's way to say that Trump is really not President of the United States—a siren call adopted by the Democratic party and media.

Hillary and the Orbis Dossier

The most under covered story of Russia Gate is the interconnection between the Clinton campaign, an unregistered foreign agent of Russia headquartered in DC (Fusion GPS), and the Christopher Steele Orbis dossier. This connection has raised the question of whether Kremlin prepared the dossier as part of a disinformation campaign to sow chaos in the US political system. If ordered and paid for by Hillary Clinton associates, Russia Gate is turned on its head as collusion between Clinton operatives (not Trump’s) and Russian intelligence. Russia Gate becomes Hillary Gate.

Neither the New York Times, Washington Post, nor CNN has covered this explosive story. Two op-eds have appeared in the Wall Street Journal (Holman Jenkins and David Satter). The possible Russian-intelligence origins of the Steele dossier have been raised only in conservative publications, such as in The Federalist and National Review.
… emphasis added

The Federal Election Commission has fined both Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee for lying about how they spent money used to fund the now-debunked Steele dossier on former President Donald Trump.

It sure is....

You're having to go back to what, 2014 to try to find something to rationalize Trump's jeopardizing national security...you should be embarrassed.
Is that How Drat dullard Liar Dimocrats view anything.?
With a feeling of " embarrassment ".
Not even a nice try.
" His embarrassment of the guests ended the party. "

This thread seems more on the head since the fake accusations of deleting a server were leveled against Trump.

I do know one person who did that can you name them?

Forum List

Back