Hillary Already Throwing Huma Under the Proverbial Bus ... And Off the Campaign

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Huma, the daughter of parents connected to terrorists, was placed as an Intern with Hillary by an Obama cabinet member currently spending prison time for aiding and abetting terrorists.

Hmmmm....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I see an unfortunate accident right around the corner. Thats what seems to happen to people who get into Clinton Inc's way

Last edited:
Now Huma is just ‘one of my staffers’ after close aide gets left behind on Ohio campaign trip while Hillary keeps up her war on the FBI after its stunning decision on her emails

Now Huma is just ‘one of my staffers’ after close aide gets left behind on Ohio campaign trip while Hillary keeps up her war on the FBI after its stunning decision on her emails | Daily Mail Online

Hillary is distancing herself from Huma after her 'betrayal'
You do know the Daily Mail is the British equivalent of the National Enquirer? Unless Huma is arrested for espionage, I don't see Hillary throwing her anywhere. Huma knows where the bodies are buried, and don't forget it.

Now Huma is just ‘one of my staffers’ after close aide gets left behind on Ohio campaign trip while Hillary keeps up her war on the FBI after its stunning decision on her emails

Now Huma is just ‘one of my staffers’ after close aide gets left behind on Ohio campaign trip while Hillary keeps up her war on the FBI after its stunning decision on her emails | Daily Mail Online

War on the FBI.

You people have lost your dang minds.

Don't fly too high, because if Trump loses, and that may happen, it'll be too much for you

You do know the Daily Mail is the British equivalent of the National Enquirer? Unless Huma is arrested for espionage, I don't see Hillary throwing her anywhere. Huma knows where the bodies are buried, and don't forget it.
Actually the Daily Mail is the UK's version of the Wall Street Journal.

The Hillary campaign reminds me of something Sir Walter Scott once said....
"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive".

Ummm, NO, the Daily Mail is nothing like the National Enquirer.

Actually the Daily Mail is the UK's version of the Wall Street Journal.
Nope. I watch PBS. I KNOW.

Forum List

Back