Hilarious Trump Add Aimed at Nikki Haley

No, he was not charged with stealing an election. He didn't win, how did he steal it?

He was charged for executing his first amendment rights to say the election was stolen. That's yet another reason why these charges are totally bogus.

He is charged with trying to steal the election through fake electors and pressuring election officials

When Trump is in the slammer for crimes he was found guilty of, you'll be happy to have Nikki still standing...imo.
Will that be allowed?
No, he was not charged with stealing an election. He didn't win, how did he steal it?

He was charged for executing his first amendment rights to say the election was stolen. That's yet another reason why these charges are totally bogus.
"..charged for executing his first amendment rights..." Could you possible show us the law he violated to be charged this way?
Or maybe continue lying about his 4 indictments?

This may upset people and it is inconvenient, but, I agree with the increase of the age of social security.

In Canada we have options to take it at different periods. If we hold out, we receive an increase. A bit sad really since most require early since this nation destroys its talent and has lost its competitive edge, if we ever had it, long ago.

People live longer. Generally, people are healthier at a later age etc. Someone is going to have to have the courage to make the decision at some point, right?
Social security doesn't have provisions for natural increases such as increases in cost-of-living, increases for inflation, etc.

It doesn't come close to providing an income that anyone can live off of. You have to have some other source of income to supplement it.

The current retirement age in the U.S. is 67 with max at age 70 (you can work longer but your benefit amount doesn't increase beyond age 70). You honestly want people to be forced to work beyond age 70 simply to get an increase of maybe a few hundred dollars per month?

The maximum that anyone can receive in 2024 is $4,873.

1707711880752.png

Last edited:
Social security doesn't have provisions for natural increases such as increases in cost-of-living, increases for inflation, etc.

It doesn't come close to providing an income that anyone can live off of. You have to have some other source of income to supplement it.

The current retirement age in the U.S. is 67 with max at age 70 (you can work longer but your benefit amount doesn't increase beyond age 70). You honestly want people to be forced to work beyond age 70 simply to get an increase of maybe a few hundred dollars per month?

View attachment 900998
My SS provided cost of living increases twice in the past three years.

He was charged with election subversion for his attempt to steal the election from Biden and the 81 million American citizens, who voted for him.

The Fanni Willis case is looking real good!
The Georgia case against trump and the 19 others has not gotten a nano bit weaker, by what is going on with Willis.

The evidence is still there, the crimes were still committed.

I'd save your joy to when the fat lady sings.... She hasn't sung yet!

Nope, DeSantis will get back in and pummel her easily.
Can he? Is there even a means in the rules to do that? There should be, if there isn't. Then there would be a real contest. I don't think he would pummel her, there are a lot of never Trumpers that see him as a trump wanna be, without the personality to pull it off.

Nikki is done.

Only delusional retards like you imagine otherwise.

In a normal election year, you would be right.

But Trump is anything but normal. Trump is facing prison. Key members of his staff are being offered plea deals to avoid prison …..as long as they testify against Trump

Trump is rejecting plea deals right now. But if the testimony is overwhelming and prison is inevitable, Trump may accept a deal of home confinement and an agreement not to hold public office.

If I were Nikki Haley, I would stay in and be next in line……just in case.

In a normal election year, you would be right.

But Trump is anything but normal. Trump is facing prison. Key members of his staff are being offered plea deals to avoid prison …..as long as they testify against Trump

Trump is rejecting plea deals right now. But if the testimony is overwhelming and prison is inevitable, Trump may accept a deal of home confinement and an agreement not to hold public office.

If I were Nikki Haley, I would stay in and be next in line……just in case.
I am right. Period.

All the crazed Democrap orchestrated efforts to get Trump from securing his reelection have failed. He will be the GOP nominee.

You’re banking on a trial with a conviction prior to Election Day. Not gonna happen.

Freedom of speech is not unlimited there are consequences for what is said.

Can he? Is there even a means in the rules to do that? There should be, if there isn't. Then there would be a real contest. I don't think he would pummel her, there are a lot of never Trumpers that see him as a trump wanna be, without the personality to pull it off.
Some decades ago, the Party conventions before the elections did not have all of the primaries like they are now that picks the candidate before the convention. They would have delegates at the convention vote and have roll calls which could be raucous. Haley would be in that thinking. And she would not win in November just for the fact many Republican voters will not even cast one. Other candidates that ran and even others could be nominated at the convention and then voted on. No more RINOS and NEO CONS. Many of the unelected ones and the media pundits and magazine ones are now on the Prog side.

Forum List

Back