Hilarious to watch Dems squirm over the word "TAX" !

You really just want to play "I know you are but what am I?" Why dont you get off your lazy ass and actually go help less fortunate folks instead of claiming you want to by stealing from others, Ya little fascist shit stain?

Alright, I'm all done playing butt touch with this fascist little prick. It's gotten boring.

I am trying to help the less fortunate but you're not trying to listen. Don't say no one cares about you, because I do. I'm guessing you haven't made the best choices in your life but thats ok, we all make mistakes. Help me to help you.

Board libtards --- throw insults at conservatives.

Board conservatives --- throw insults at libtards.

And on and on it goes...

... meanwhile, the fact remains that obamacare is the largest over reach of government power and the largest single tax increase in the history of America.

There is no dispute over that. That is a fact.

I will miss you around here after the election and you are forced to leave.

Depends on what is cheaper the tax or the monthly premiums.

Really? So you'd skip having health insurance to save a couple bucks?

That is exactly what millions of uninsured people do. Make a choice regarding where they want their money to be spent. Indeed, I'd wager that most people that do not have insurance make just such a decision. But that healthcare bill is not as high on the list of monthly payments as other bills. And that is what makes the mandate so beautiful. It eliminates that decision making autonomy.

And it doesn't mean skipping health insurance as some believe. You get sick just get health insurance and you are covered from day one. No pre existing conditions! In fact if most Americans sat and thought about it, pay the $750 and go get insurance only when you need it. Save billions on your health care!

You really just want to play "I know you are but what am I?" Why dont you get off your lazy ass and actually go help less fortunate folks instead of claiming you want to by stealing from others, Ya little fascist shit stain?

Alright, I'm all done playing butt touch with this fascist little prick. It's gotten boring.

I am trying to help the less fortunate but you're not trying to listen. Don't say no one cares about you, because I do. I'm guessing you haven't made the best choices in your life but thats ok, we all make mistakes. Help me to help you.

You're a lying shit bag of a liberal hack twat. Go pop some more pimples and shut the fuck up. You reached the point of fucking absurdity with your line of dog shit pages ago.

That is exactly what millions of uninsured people do. Make a choice regarding where they want their money to be spent. Indeed, I'd wager that most people that do not have insurance make just such a decision. But that healthcare bill is not as high on the list of monthly payments as other bills. And that is what makes the mandate so beautiful. It eliminates that decision making autonomy.

There is a big difference between choosing to go without insurance because you can't afford it, and going without insurance when you can afford it. Learn the difference.

i know I know. I have to pay for mine. and then I have to turn around and pay for theirs too. they don't get TAXED but I do.

And it doesn't mean skipping health insurance as some believe. You get sick just get health insurance and you are covered from day one. No pre existing conditions! In fact if most Americans sat and thought about it, pay the $750 and go get insurance only when you need it. Save billions on your health care!

Bzzz wrong. Designated enrollment periods kill that brilliant idea. Whats next?

We pay our taxes and elect representatives to help the less fortunate, fuck you very much. :clap2:

you're so generous and get to ride that high horse too with other peoples monies.

There is a big difference between choosing to go without insurance because you can't afford it, and going without insurance when you can afford it. Learn the difference.

i know I know. I have to pay for mine. and then I have to turn around and pay for theirs too. they don't get TAXED but I do.

Medicare recipient pays what?

Dosen't life just suck?

I'm not asking for your help, nor do i need. Why not go down to a local place and actually roll up a sleeve and fucking help someone who is less fortunate instead of voting for someone else to do it by theft through force/violence?

You keep suggesting that Im poor. Which is quite hilarious as I type this out from my 32nd floor office overlooking Manhattan. Seriously, I dont need your help, and even if i did, i would not want it if it means you want to sit in a fucking chair and vote for someone else to steal from your community to have some politician "help" me. No thanks, I have more dignity and moral fortitude than that.

Seriously, help us all by dropping the wanna be dictator status and go help someone in need. Ya fascist fucktard.

Last edited:
Dems are pulling their hair out trying desperately to change the word "tax" to the word "penalty" concerning the ACA :badgrin:

Since the mandate didn't meet the constitutional requirements of the commerce clause, it had to be rammed through as a "tax" in order to be approved. It is now known as the "Obamatax" and Obama and Democrats wear it now around their necks.

What's the matter Dems, you love more taxes, so why don't you proudly proclaim waht you've given America ?

It's going to be funny watching Rachell, Al, "Lawrence", Ed, Chris and the rest over at MSDNC desperately trying to keep Americans from seeing the man behind the curtain.
They'll use every word they can to deflect from the word "tax".
Bottom line, it really doesn't matter what you call it, it's going to be collected by the government just like all of your taxes.
it's a fine or a penalty, for not following the rules and since that fine or penalty for breaking the rules has to be paid to the government, it falls under tax penalty. It's really simple and not that hard to figure out....

you break the rules, you pay a penalty for it....

you don't pay your taxes due on time, you get fined with a penalty.

you take out your 401k money before 59 you get slapped with a penalty of 10% of what you withdraw...

I don't get taxed a penalty for you doing those 2 things above....only the person who does not follow the rules, has to pay the penalty...the fine...the tax penalty.

do you have a problem with the word Penalty?

HOLY COW, so now we have the Federal Government sayin we have to BUY SOMETHING and IF WE DON'T, we get penalized..
and you people are ok with this
I don't like that as much as you don't like that stephanie, especially since we are being coerced in to buying something from the private sector....states do* it already with fining us if we don't purchase car insurance....they fine us if we fail to purchase a driver's license...though not the same as being coerced in to buying something from the for profit, private sector.... the gvt will fine me 10% for taking my only money out of my own 401k, forcing me to keep my money in a 'for profit, private institution....'

it stinks big time.

but that is not the argument of this thread op or title....

I was rather shocked that forcing us to buy from the private sector was constitutional....not shocked that the gvt has taxing power to charge us a fine or penalty tax.

Last edited:

I'm not asking for your help, nor do i need. Why not go down to a local place adn actuallu roll up a sleeve adn fucking help someone who is less fortunate instead of voting for someone else to do it by theft through force/violence?

You keep suggesting that Im poor. Which is quite hilarious as I type this out from my 32nd floor office overlooking Manhattan. Seriously, I dont need your help, and even if i did, i would not want it if it means you want to sit in a fuckign chair and vote for someone else to steal from your community to have some politician "help" me. No thanks, I have more dignity and moral fortitude than that.

Seriously, help us all by dropping the wanna be dictator status and go help someone in need. Ya fascist fucktard.

Again, I'm only going off of what you told me previously. If you're not "lower middle class" as you told us then why do you pretend to be? I get it, more jealousy of the poor and you're just striving to live the good life that the poor in this country have.

Bzzz wrong. Designated enrollment periods kill that brilliant idea. Whats next?

What designated enrollment period? Through Medicare or through the company I work for?

Forum List

Back