‘Highly Credible’ Source Reveals Scandal Bigger Than Biden Bribery: FBI Election Interference

???

You asked for a "reliable news source" describing the confidential human source as highly credible. Unless you don't consider CNN and REpresentative Raskin credible, that 's what I gave you.

What "whataboutism" are you talking about?
Pardon me, you did say “how about”, but is there really any difference? It’s that kind of thing that’s come up so much over the last few years, it immediately calls into question anything said. Perhaps not relying on cliches will make others take your posts more seriously. The MAGA crowd has no one to blame but themselves. Years of crying wolf will do that.

Evidence? Fabricated by whom? The citations provided hardly inspire faith in their veracity. Try again with some actual trustworthy sources.
Election interference. Not fabricated, perpetrated.

Yeah, them. Nobody’s perfect, but they don’t lie as a matter of course, like the MAGA media. Who said he was. Russian agent? I believe the charge was that he was a traitor that sold out his country for money. Agent implies he was working for someone else, when it’s obvious that Trump only cares and works for himself.
The NYtimes said that Trump was working for of Russia.

The Washington Post said he was a Russian asset.

and more....

The NYtimes said that Trump was working for of Russia.

The Washington Post said he was a Russian asset.

and more....

There you have it. I was wrong! Trump was, and probably still is, a Russian agent, as you’ve shown. Thank you.

Yes really.
They were used to launder money.
In the end the money was spread amongst the biden family.
And yes they have bank records proving it.

The problem is that they were criminally experienced enough to not actually put "Joseph Robinette Biden" on anything.
All the records show "other" Bidens.
Couple that with the dishonest Democrat Media Bubble cult and add in the
Corrupt DOJ - who literally work for and report to the Executive Branch and nothing will happen.
Just like any other Fascist or third world country.

Forum List

Back