‘Highly Credible’ Source Reveals Scandal Bigger Than Biden Bribery: FBI Election Interference

It will be found on the tax documents dumbass
What the hell are you talking about?

Bribery is on tax documents What form has the bribery line?

Give me a break. You're stretching because you can't admit you're ever wrong. It's pathologic with you losers.

Pardon me, you did say “how about”, but is there really any difference? It’s that kind of thing that’s come up so much over the last few years, it immediately calls into question anything said. Perhaps not relying on cliches will make others take your posts more seriously. The MAGA crowd has no one to blame but themselves. Years of crying wolf will do that.
OK. Pardon me while I slowly back out of the room.

What the hell are you talking about?

Bribery is on tax documents What form has the bribery line?

Give me a break. You're stretching because you can't admit you're ever wrong. It's pathologic with you losers.
Your irrelevant dodge is noted but ignored
The big guy will be busted

Your irrelevant dodge is noted but ignored
The big guy will be busted
Your irrelevant news piece is still irrelevant.

We are talking about bribery of Joe Biden and the best you could do was tax evasion by Hunter Biden.

Those aren’t the same thing despite your weak attempts to make them seem connected.

Your irrelevant news piece is still irrelevant.

We are talking about bribery of Joe Biden and the best you could do was tax evasion by Hunter Biden.

Those aren’t the same thing despite your weak attempts to make them seem connected.
It's not irrelevant because you stand in the corner and hold your breath and say it's irrelevant. It's relevant

It's not irrelevant because you stand in the corner and hold your breath and say it's irrelevant. It's relevant
It’s not relevant because you’re too emotionally insecure to admit it’s not relevant.

I’ve stated why it’s irrelevant.

The topic is bribery. Your article is about tax evasion and gun charges. Those are different

It’s not relevant because you’re too emotionally insecure to admit it’s not relevant.

I’ve stated why it’s irrelevant.

The topic is bribery. Your article is about tax evasion and gun charges. Those are different
Your opinion is irrelevant because you are affected with Trump derangment syndrome

It's ALREADY happening. Americans do not trust anyone.

Now we get to find out what happens after THAT
Nothing has happened. You distrusting everyone isn’t anyone else’s problem.

I still don’t understand why you stay in the country you hate so much.

I know. We’ve been saying for years that the Russians interfered with tacit, if not actual, approval from Trump. Thanks for the confirmation.
I am talking about the FBI not Russia. Their interference in 2020 and the 13% to 16% of voters who would not have voted for Biden if the truth about Hunter was known. I know you are playing stupid and are stupid.

Forum List

Back