High School Physics solve 9/11

really.. Please explain .. Because even by the most conservative estimates the polls would indicate otherwise
you wouldnt have to get everyone, moron

really ?...why ?
just the ones making the biggest stink
and again, why would they care how many?
they didnt have a problem with the potential of killing 10's of thousands
it was a miracle that only 3000 died on 9/11
it could have been MUCH MUCH more

you wouldnt have to get everyone, moron

really ?...why ?
They didnt have a problem with the potential of killing 10's of thousands
it could have been much much more

you can not compare the deaths that occur in one instant in a false flag terror attack to individuals being killed one by one across the nation and i dont think the fact they were the loudest voices in a movement would go unnoticed

really ?...why ?
They didnt have a problem with the potential of killing 10's of thousands
it could have been much much more

you can not compare the deaths that occur in one instant in a false flag terror attack to individuals being killed one by one across the nation and i dont think the fact they were the loudest voices in a movement would go unnoticed

twoofers are typically uneducated morons. good riddance. the world will be a better place without these idiots taking away manpower and resources from problems that actually do exist instead of using them on their stupid fucking fantasies.

you have nothing..the official story is one big lie

911blimp Critique of The 9-11 Commission Report

Really? Is that why you and your cornies have done ABSOLUTELY nothing in all this time? What advancements have you made since all this conspiracy crap started?

You have a handful of groups peddling this crap and you only exist on the internet.

WOOHOO!!!!

I think you guys should claim victory!!!

The sad truth is that you and you truther buddies will NEVER make anything of this stuff. You'll continue to back-stab and one-up each other. You'll only exist as an internet movement.

Big deal.

You guys will NEVER amount to anything because each one of you has their own agenda in mind and could care less about the truth. Go look around. You see infighting everywhere when it comes to you guys.

So you just continue to fight a losing cause and I'll continue to keep making you guys look stupid. I mean really. How many years has it been and you STILL have nothing going for you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I seriously doubt you could make any of us look as stupid as George W., Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld on 9/11/2001.

Any thoughts on why Dick Cheney didn't shoot down whatever attacked the Pentagon even though he was aware of its approach for at least 50 miles?

Why did Dubya drag his feet establishing the 9/11 Commission?

How did two planes pulverize three steel-framed skyscrapers?

Nineteen Arabs with box-cutters?

George W. Bush's Inaction On 9/11

And?

What have you and your "truth movement" done in almost 9 years? Have you proven thermite? Have you proven controlled demolition? Have you proven the Pentagon was not hit by a plane?

Seriously.

You have nothing and are convincing hardly anyone. You exist in small groups on the internet.

You and your ilk are failing miserably as the proof in your numbers shows. Your websites are dwindling in numbers and you have nothing out there mainstream.

Pathetic.

I can sit here and argue with you guys all day and at the end of that day, you STILL haven't convinced hardly anyone. All the truthers know what do to is argue and bitch amongst themselves about which one of their theories is the correct one. You folks are self-defeating and arrogant. Go look around. Look at all the in-fighting in your forums.

Keep it up folks you're doing a FINE job from my persepective.

:lol:

I seriously doubt you could make any of us look as stupid as George W., Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld on 9/11/2001.

Any thoughts on why Dick Cheney didn't shoot down whatever attacked the Pentagon even though he was aware of its approach for at least 50 miles?

Why did Dubya drag his feet establishing the 9/11 Commission?

How did two planes pulverize three steel-framed skyscrapers?

Nineteen Arabs with box-cutters?

George W. Bush's Inaction On 9/11
this has been explained to you several times, so now its clear you are just another LYING troofer
:redface:
explained?.do you mean that denial you drivel forth ?

Let's see.

What exactly have you accomplished in almost 9 years?

Nothing.

Game. Set. Match.

You and your truther buddies have failed so far and it doesn't look any better. You convince hardly anyone and that's a fact.

i'm almost to the point of thinking the government did another tuskegee thing on a lot of disenchanted lower income white males and that is how the twoofer class was born. They gave them something to induce paranoia, schizoid behavior, and something to make all of them nuttier than a payday bar.

I almost wish the government was as oppressive as they say it is and would actually round them all up and blow their brains out using, appropriately, ammo of the lowest caliber. Start with terral.
whats so odd is if they really believed half of their nonsense, they would be too scared to be online in the first place
knowing what i know about how easy it is to track someone on the internet, and that it would be even easier to do if it was the government
they should be careful that the same government that had no problem publicly killing as many as they have and yet they aren't dead yet

perhaps we are not chicken shit little ***** such as yourself

That's why you guys hide here on the internet and spew your garbage right?

Tell you what eots. Take ALL your proof and go debate against someone who supports the official story in a public place in front of many different people. I bet you'd lose every time.

whats so odd is if they really believed half of their nonsense, they would be too scared to be online in the first place
knowing what i know about how easy it is to track someone on the internet, and that it would be even easier to do if it was the government
they should be careful that the same government that had no problem publicly killing as many as they have and yet they aren't dead yet

Tell you what eots. Take all your proof and go debate against someone who supports the official story in a public place in front of many different people. I bet you'd lose every time.

you bet
? hide ? I have handed out dvds outside downtown movie theaters .i put 911 is an inside job in 6ft letters on the side of my moving truck..Im not hiding my views from anyone

Tell you what eots. Take all your proof and go debate against someone who supports the official story in a public place in front of many different people. I bet you'd lose every time.

you bet
? hide ? I have handed out dvds outside downtown movie theaters .i put 911 is an inside job in 6ft letters on the side of my moving truck..Im not hiding my views from anyone
and everyone that sees you laughs their ass off
at how fucking stupid and moronic you are

you bet

Sure you did. I take it this means you run a business like 2 men and a truck? And you would post political messages on your vehicles so you would drive away business? Sure, we believe you.

you bet
? hide ? I have handed out dvds outside downtown movie theaters .i put 911 is an inside job in 6ft letters on the side of my moving truck..im not hiding my views from anyone

sure you did. I take it this means you run a business like 2 men and a truck? And you would post political messages on your vehicles so you would drive away business? Sure, we believe you.

well they dont know until I show up to do the move and people are not big on canceling moves but regardless for the most part it has been well received...even if they are not in agreement.. I own my home.. I have more savings than I am likely to ever spend and I know a thousands ways to make a dollar ..if someone ever chooses to decline my efficient and affordable services .. Fine.. Fuck em...next

Last edited:

you bet
? hide ? I have handed out dvds outside downtown movie theaters .i put 911 is an inside job in 6ft letters on the side of my moving truck..im not hiding my views from anyone

the rest of the herd laughing...thats your greatest fear isnt dwivecon

you bet

if someone showed up at my door with that on the side of the truck, i would tell them to get the fuck off my property
i'd go get a U-Haul before i would pay money to a fucktard like that

if someone showed up at my door with that on the side of the truck, i would tell them to get the fuck off my property
i'd go get a u-haul before i would pay money to a fucktard like that

that would be your loss..

Being, career military i have moved more times than i care to remember. And believe me had the movers showed up with something like that on their truck, the transportation supervisor for the post would be at the house before they touched any of my stuff.

if what you really believe was true, thats exactly what would happen, you bloody moron

in your simple simon little world it would
no, in my LOGICAL world

you are too fucking stupid to get it

lets say i was the leader of this nefarious group that pulled it off
then you assholes come along and low and behold, you are threatening to expose my greatest achievement
i'd have no problems(after already having killed THOUSANDS) having YOU snuffed with expediency
no one would miss you in the greater picture of the world

True that.

These people would be missed by no one. I think we'd be doing the world a favor.

in your simple simon little world it would
no, in my LOGICAL world

you are too fucking stupid to get it

lets say i was the leader of this nefarious group that pulled it off
then you assholes come along and low and behold, you are threatening to expose my greatest achievement
i'd have no problems(after already having killed THOUSANDS) having YOU snuffed with expediency
no one would miss you in the greater picture of the world

True that.

These people would be missed by no one. I think we'd be doing the world a favor.
and not one of them would look like an execution
they would be in the unsolved case files
and have other likely situations of why, like robbery, gang violence, random act of violence, drugs

and in Id-Eots case, it would be easy to have it look like a drug related murder

you bet

Sure you did. I take it this means you run a business like 2 men and a truck? And you would post political messages on your vehicles so you would drive away business? Sure, we believe you.

I doubt there are two men in the operation. You have a used diaper named eots and probably his retarded sister.

Forum List

Back