High Profile RW predator accused Again!

Ah, the year of the aging floozy.

Floozies are normally seen carousing in bars and seedy motels not high powered law offices. Thomas's victims were far from being Floozies.
Thomas is the victim. Marcia Coyle is just another leftwing bimbo trying to smear a conservative. She has no witnesses to an incident that supposedly occurred 17 years ago. Only douche bags like you are gullible or unscrupulous enough to lend this accusation any credence.

Marcia Coyle? heh heh heh… Wow, are you confused.

/thread

Um…no this is a recent story… you have to either read the link or google the words in the link. Either way, doing so will keep you from looking like an idiot!

Wrong, moron, she claims it happened in 1999.
Hey, stupid. Didn't I start the narrative of my op with the date of the incident? It is right there in front of you..!999. However the incident was made public recently… Damn, son… Do I have to spoon feed your dumb ass!

Just when Republicans thought "Grope-Gate" had been closed for good, up pops a gust of foul wind that blows it wide open again. This time it isn't The Donald. It's that ol' house Negro, Uncle Clarence Thomas.

In 1999 Moira Smith, now an Alaskan lawyer, reported to friends that Thomas had groped her at a dinner party.

Anita Hill backs probe against Clarence Thomas

Why is it that only Democrat women get groped, and it's always a Republican who does it?
That's really weird. Have you seen what Democrat women look like?!
I would imagine, on the whole, like Republican women......do you disagree?

Just when Republicans thought "Grope-Gate" had been closed for good, up pops a gust of foul wind that blows it wide open again. This time it isn't The Donald. It's that ol' house Negro, Uncle Clarence Thomas.

In 1999 Moira Smith, now an Alaskan lawyer, reported to friends that Thomas had groped her at a dinner party.

Why is it that only Democrat women get groped, and it's always a Republican who does it?
Absolutely. Have you ever seen the View?

Andrea Dworkin
Andrea-Dworkin-1987-005.jpg

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGG!!!
So...for you Alt-Right Drumpsters....it's all about how women look when it comes to politics?

How many women on the View?

The fat ones that have names like Whoopi, Rosie and Joy which you gotta admit are strange names for bitter dingbats.

The fat ones that have names like Whoopi, Rosie and Joy which you gotta admit are strange names for bitter dingbats.
So...your assertion is what? That the only Democrat women are those on the View? Or that all Democrat women are like those on the View?

/thread

Um…no this is a recent story… you have to either read the link or google the words in the link. Either way, doing so will keep you from looking like an idiot!
This is a c-p of your op

run along moron

So...your assertion is what? That the only Democrat women are those on the View? Or that all Democrat women are like those on the View?
it's a very popular show with bitter leftist.

are you claiming there's leftist that aren't bitter and hateful?

if so

:link:

Maybe the sexually uptight Republicans are closet homosexuals who have a hard time
dealing with that so they pop some Tic Tac and grab some pussy
to show their friends what studs they are....

Or maybe not....

that ol' house Negro, Uncle Clarence Thomas.

You apparently haven't the first idea of the historical antecedents, thus the applicability, of the metaphor you used. Clarence Thomas is not a man who'd ever have been a house slave, or, as you put it, "house Negro." In the days of slavery, dark-skinned blacks worked in the fields while light-skinned blacks worked in the house, hence the terms "field Negroes" and "house Negroes." (I'm sure there may have been some exceptions, but that was the norm.) It got so bad, that not only did the slave owners, who were often responsible for the lighter shade of brown his slaves had, give lighter-skinned blacks more respect, but so did the dark-skinned blacks.

that ol' house Negro, Uncle Clarence Thomas.

You apparently haven't the first idea of the historical antecedents, thus the applicability, of the metaphor you used. Clarence Thomas is not a man who'd ever have been a house slave, or, as you put it, "house Negro." In the days of slavery, dark-skinned blacks worked in the fields while light-skinned blacks worked in the house, hence the terms "field Negroes" and "house Negroes." (I'm sure there may have been some exceptions, but that was the norm.) It got so bad, that not only did the slave owners, who were often responsible for the lighter shade of brown his slaves had, give lighter-skinned blacks more respect, but so did the dark-skinned blacks.
Did anyone ask you to engage in racial "chest beating?" You bahs-turds never miss the opportunity to look longingly in the historical mirror at the racial mess your ancestors made and use it to make yourselves feel superior.

However, the sarcastic meme, House Negro, is actually a neologism borrowed from a more offensive term used to describe those slaves who lived in the "master's" house and took good care of him and doing anything, including betraying their brethren, to maintain their status.

Thomas may not be a chattel slave but it is plain to see that he was owned mentally and spiritually by Scalia. Scalia's death didn't change that. Thomas still lives, figuratively, in his master's house doing everything he can to undermine his own people. Like the House Negro of slavery times, his comfort and well being is paramount. As long as he has a good life with his masters, he doesn't care about the struggles of his own kind. Nor does Thomas give a damn about poor White people.

Have you been to Arizona?

images

Jan Brewer! UGHHHHH! Happy Halloween! Heh heh heh!

The former MIss Universe insulted by Trump was a Democrat/leftist/liberal…NO? She is still better looking than Melania, Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter.

whew, dodged a bullet on this one. I thought my wife was posting on usmb again.

Too ugly to actually fuck?

Forum List

Back