Hi there

My bad, still getting a hang of this site

I love anything US History, especially Civil War or Civil Rights Era

We need to team up then. I bin edumacatin' these revisionists on who started the Klan and whether MLK was a Republican, the usual fake news mythology. I have an arsenal all bookmarked that I call up and re-paste. They run away, whimper a bit and come back to try again...

The American fascists are most easily recognized by their deliberate perversion of truth and fact... They claim to be super-patriots, but they would destroy every liberty guaranteed by the Constitution. They demand free enterprise, but are the spokesmen for monopoly and vested interest. Their final objective toward which all their deceit is directed is to capture political power so that, using the power of the state and the power of the market simultaneously, they may keep the common man in eternal subjection.-- Henry Wallace, VPOTUS, 1944

:beer:

Wallace is GOAT missed opportunity. The President America (still) doesn't deserve

Actually that's my quote. Not sure how Skye's name got on it but although I find it amusing ----- wait 'til she sees it.
hair-fire.gif

you are a troll

you are useless

I never said that.

I *know* you never said that. That's what I just pointed out.

If you had said it would be a massive step up.

TBH ---- Sky is a sweet heart. She's just woefully misguided on politics. Talk to her about Argentina. Great ice breaker.

My bad, still getting a hang of this site

I love anything US History, especially Civil War or Civil Rights Era

We need to team up then. I bin edumacatin' these revisionists on who started the Klan and whether MLK was a Republican, the usual fake news mythology. I have an arsenal all bookmarked that I call up and re-paste. They run away, whimper a bit and come back to try again...

Sounds good. I've been battling the party of Lincoln and Harriet Tubman for awhile now.

welcome

left or right?

I believe in doing what's right and a reasonable rate of return on investment above all. But I've never voted Repub
Welcome to the forum. Don't worry, we're used to people who contradict the first part of their post with the second.

Damn you're a smart cookie for being so young!!!
I expect great things from you when I've reached old man status and i hope to see you running for office one day.
My dumbass was smoking weed and skipping class at your age.

welcome

left or right?

Really? So soon?

His name is Henry Wallace. What does that tell you?

Welcome, O Henry. In less carnivalistic times I carried this in my sigline:

The American fascists are most easily recognized by their deliberate perversion of truth and fact... They claim to be super-patriots, but they would destroy every liberty guaranteed by the Constitution. They demand free enterprise, but are the spokesmen for monopoly and vested interest. Their final objective toward which all their deceit is directed is to capture political power so that, using the power of the state and the power of the market simultaneously, they may keep the common man in eternal subjection.-- Henry Wallace, VPOTUS, 1944
I have the same interest in US history. It's kind of a lost art with all the revisionistas around. And they are around around here.

He's a serial killer waiting execution in North Carolina?

I have a clean record officially, but I may not have covered my tracks as well as I thought...
I have a clean record. But I have been banned from a few forums.

welcome

left or right?

Really? So soon?

Welcome, O Henry. In less carnivalistic times I carried this in my sigline:

I have the same interest in US history. It's kind of a lost art with all the revisionistas around. And they are around around here.

He's a serial killer waiting execution in North Carolina?

I have a clean record officially, but I may not have covered my tracks as well as I thought...
I have a clean record. But I have been banned from a few forums.

I never bothered to sign up on most of em....i saw the writing on the wall.

Are there any boards to discuss state politics? I live in Arkansas and I'm afraid my threads would be swallowed up on the main boards

Are there any boards to discuss state politics? I live in Arkansas and I'm afraid my threads would be swallowed up on the main boards

Arkansas? Do you know where the Clinton's buried the bodies?

Haven't found any yet. Although there is definitely still a contingent of "old guard" Democrats who remember fondly the Clinton era in Arkansas. Lots of people here had their resumes sharpened for a White House job until November 9

Haven't found any yet. Although there is definitely still a contingent of "old guard" Democrats who remember fondly the Clinton era in Arkansas. Lots of people here had their resumes sharpened for a White House job until November 9
Lots of people here had their resumes sharpened for a White House job until November 9

really?
I figured the Clintons moved to NY because they didn't figure Hillary could get elected to the Senate in Arkansas.

Too well known

She is definitely 10000x times less popular than Bill here. No one here even thinks of her as connected to the state, it was mostly just the people that knew her when she lived here or worked in the Clinton White House. Still, there is a sizeable number of old, rich, Southern Democrats who had contributed to HRC for awhile and were ready for their WH positions

Really? Interesting that you wrote 'lots of people' and not lots of liberals or lots of Democrats.

She is definitely 10000x times less popular than Bill here. No one here even thinks of her as connected to the state, it was mostly just the people that knew her when she lived here or worked in the Clinton White House. Still, there is a sizeable number of old, rich, Southern Democrats who had contributed to HRC for awhile and were ready for their WH positions
You really believe Hillary would have hired lots of Arkansas Democrats?

Forum List

Back