Hi There. Ready For Some E-Blasphemy?

eblasphemer

Nov 24, 2016
No doubt you have heard of e-mail. Well you can consider me to be an e-blasphemer. (Not that I am afraid to do it in person) But here is the thing. If something is true, can it still be considered blasphemy? Whatever cult you follow is, I will blaspheme against it.

• Banned
I'm in a Pop-Tarts fan club.

I don't think that counts as a cult. But it probably still be blasphemed against to some degree. Do Pop-Tarts use corn syrup as a sweetener? Corn syrup is worse for you than regular sugar.

Carry on, eblasphemer. Don't let anyone stand in the way of making yourself look like an idiot.

No doubt you have heard of e-mail. Well you can consider me to be an e-blasphemer. (Not that I am afraid to do it in person) But here is the thing. If something is true, can it still be considered blasphemy? Whatever cult you follow is, I will blaspheme against it.

I'm a member of the church of ..
upload_2016-11-26_16-19-16.png

I only go to work because I enjoy it. :)

Well I'm a laborer. So for me, work isn't something you enjoy. It is just something you have to do.
That's hardly a reason to start a thread for the purpose of raining on someone else's parade.

Appreciate what you have, eblasphemer. None of us are perfect, and we all wish life was a bed of roses.

"Raining on someone elses parade?" I piss on their parade! Your "parade" is responsible for the world being the shithole it is.

I am a member of the cult of Bell

th

It has the most a peal to me

I only go to work because I enjoy it. :)

Well I'm a laborer. So for me, work isn't something you enjoy. It is just something you have to do.
That's hardly a reason to start a thread for the purpose of raining on someone else's parade.

Appreciate what you have, eblasphemer. None of us are perfect, and we all wish life was a bed of roses.

"Raining on someone elses parade?" I piss on their parade! Your "parade" is responsible for the world being the shithole it is.
Hey... I didn't vote for Obama!!

I am a member of the cult of Bell

It has the most a peal to me

And others no doubt. You should at least drop the cult of bell and join the cult of thunder. A peal of thunder is all natural. It doesn't require anybody to burn fossil fuels to melt metal and cast it. And nobody has to actually cause the sound to happen. The only good thing about a bell is that it can make sound on demand. But you have to consider the environmental impact of creating bells. To me, sound on demand isn't worth it.

Forum List

Back