Hi there....I'm JoeBlam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey--what's up with so many people here neg repping for something they don't like? I post facts about Muslimes and criminal aliens only to get neg repped by all the crybabies.

Beats me....I get accused of being a "racist" by leftists here....I usually get neg-rep for insulting somebody....imagine that ME insulting somebody....why I never. :lol:

Hey--what's up with so many people here neg repping for something they don't like? I post facts about Muslimes and criminal aliens only to get neg repped by all the crybabies.
Beats me....I get accused of being a "racist" by leftists here....I usually get neg-rep for insulting somebody....imagine that ME insulting somebody....why I never. :lol:

Yeah, instead of posting an intelligent argument they just neg rep you. What a bunch of tools.

I'd rather be surfing myself.

Not me....got bumped by a shark off Dayton Beach and almost drowned off Newport Beach by a freak wave....so both those oceans have told me to stay the hell out of them and I intend to. :lol:

I'd rather be surfing myself.

Not me....got bumped by a shark off Dayton Beach and almost drowned off Newport Beach by a freak wave....so both those oceans have told me to stay the hell out of them and I intend to. :lol:

There's always the East China Sea.

Okinawa Surf Forecast | SURFLINE.COM

There's always Lake Michigan too....nothing out there that wants to bite ya except the occasional wild-ass musky so don't wear white swim trunks.

bth_subadiver.gif

Joe, you should come to my neck of the woods. If you fall in the ocean you'll most likely die of hypothermia before the sharks and rogue waves have a chance at you!

Joe, you should come to my neck of the woods. If you fall in the ocean you'll most likely die of hypothermia before the sharks and rogue waves have a chance at you!

Dutch Harbor.....I always wondered why they send those crab boats out during the worst weather of the year. :uhoh3:

Dutch Harbor.....I always wondered why they send those crab boats out during the worst weather of the year. :uhoh3:

Because you've gotta get 'em when you can. When the season's over, it's over.

Besides, they're manly men, they can handle it. lol

Have you ever read the Unalaska Police Blotter? It is the real police blotter from Dutch Harbor and gives you an idea what a crazy place rural Alaskan towns can be. Here's an entry from a recent one:

Assistance Rendered – A man who identified himself as God’s Army Bear told police that he had been instructed by God to kill another man, if he was first attacked by the other, and requested assistance obtaining a protective order for both his and his intended victim’s safety. The man was provided with appropriate paperwork from the court.

Read more here: Unalaska police blotter: Battling the Aleutians gloom | Alaska Newsreader | ADN.com

Because you've gotta get 'em when you can. When the season's over, it's over.

Besides, they're manly men, they can handle it. lol

Have you ever read the Unalaska Police Blotter? It is the real police blotter from Dutch Harbor and gives you an idea what a crazy place rural Alaskan towns can be. Here's an entry from a recent one:

Assistance Rendered – A man who identified himself as God’s Army Bear told police that he had been instructed by God to kill another man, if he was first attacked by the other, and requested assistance obtaining a protective order for both his and his intended victim’s safety. The man was provided with appropriate paperwork from the court.

I been in a few small towns that had their own "God's Army Bear"....even the cops were afraid of them. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back