Hi there....I'm JoeBlam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! :lol: There are sites that depend on it, even foster it, and start fights if they aren't getting them from worn-out bullies and victims. I can think of one in particular that does it just to attract the crazies the other sites evict. :eusa_shifty:

This place is better.

Yep! :lol: There are sites that depend on it, even foster it, and start fights if they aren't getting them from worn-out bullies and victims. I can think of one in particular that does it just to attract the crazies the other sites evict. :eusa_shifty:

This place is better.

MUCH better....I never thought I'd find the equal of the old Ballot Box and now I have. I'm seeing the class of posters here I thought were long gone from these boards. And the mods here have as much fun as the rest of us. :eusa_angel:

What's happening today? Good day to be out on the water surfing with these guys:

Turbine-Water-Club3.jpg

Wow. Over 3800 views on this thread. What's the attraction? Are you handsome or something?

Hey--what's up with so many people here neg repping for something they don't like? I post facts about Muslimes and criminal aliens only to get neg repped by all the crybabies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back