Hi Everyone!

Apparently I joined a while back but I don't remember when; old age I suppose. Anyway, I am an Independent and look forward to vigorous, but civil debate.
Hi Kathy58! What a beautiful avatar. Welcome to our not-so-humble abode! I hope you enjoy your stay. :113:

Now that you've introduced yourself, based upon your post, that you would like a "civil" debate, I recommend the "Clean Debate Zone" and avoid the "Political and Current Events" sections. There is nothing "civil" about these areas.
So true. They can be a bit salty. (hehe)

Apparently I joined a while back but I don't remember when; old age I suppose. Anyway, I am an Independent and look forward to vigorous, but civil debate.

882B4E86-2483-40C4-AC7C-29B68D136D08.jpeg

Now that you've introduced yourself, based upon your post, that you would like a "civil" debate, I recommend the "Clean Debate Zone" and avoid the "Political and Current Events" sections. There is nothing "civil" about these areas.

I would second that motion.

welcome!

" look forward to vigorous, but civil debate. "

civil?

HA HA HA HA

boy did YOU come to the WRONG place!

Forum List

Back