Hi everyone, Im FrankO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this board and I think it looks like it has a broad splice of opinions.

I'm very independent in my politics. Fiscal conservative, who thinks we need a strong safety net for people with needs. I recognize that minorities, women and homosexuals aren't as well off and sometimes not as capable of other people and that they have needs that only the government can fill, and that despite what the extremist on both sides say it is not the job of government to do it, but if they don't then who will.

I think President Obama is the smartest black person to hold office and we're lucky to have him, we could have done much worse and he has one of the worst jobs there is.

Religious cranks need not apply; I have no tolerance for you trying to push your beliefs onto me. This nation was founded on choice and freedom from religion. And our founding fathers made that clear when they put the seperation of church from state into the constitution. Your beliefs are fiction and your intitled to your opinion but you should keep it to yourself.

But I look forward to debating many of you and I hope that you will respect my opinion as that is what makes a country free. Our strength is in our different opinions. O Our diversity is what ties us together.

I particularly like debating neocons; becuase I think that they're sell outs and blind followers of people who are using them to make a fortune that they can horde and live fabulous lives while making fun of the less fortunate who they stole their fortune from.

I am college eduated, with a BA from Oregon State. I work for the GA Child Protective Services. Father of two, divorced after coming out last year and am presently dating, but it is so hard to find someone down here in the land of the Bubbas.

One of those, huh? Stick around and have your ass handed to you.

Read the whole thread..... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I just found this board and I think it looks like it has a broad splice of opinions.

I'm very independent in my politics. Fiscal conservative, who thinks we need a strong safety net for people with needs. I recognize that minorities, women and homosexuals aren't as well off and sometimes not as capable of other people and that they have needs that only the government can fill, and that despite what the extremist on both sides say it is not the job of government to do it, but if they don't then who will.

I think President Obama is the smartest black person to hold office and we're lucky to have him, we could have done much worse and he has one of the worst jobs there is.

Religious cranks need not apply; I have no tolerance for you trying to push your beliefs onto me. This nation was founded on choice and freedom from religion. And our founding fathers made that clear when they put the seperation of church from state into the constitution. Your beliefs are fiction and your intitled to your opinion but you should keep it to yourself.

But I look forward to debating many of you and I hope that you will respect my opinion as that is what makes a country free. Our strength is in our different opinions. O Our diversity is what ties us together.

I particularly like debating neocons; becuase I think that they're sell outs and blind followers of people who are using them to make a fortune that they can horde and live fabulous lives while making fun of the less fortunate who they stole their fortune from.

I am college eduated, with a BA from Oregon State. I work for the GA Child Protective Services. Father of two, divorced after coming out last year and am presently dating, but it is so hard to find someone down here in the land of the Bubbas.

One of those, huh? Stick around and have your ass handed to you.

Read the whole thread..... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

:lol: It's going to be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Actually, the Constitution does not give you the right to do whatever you want, so long as you don't harm someone else.

And as for your comment about Madison and the First Amendment, you are wrong on that as well.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

You might want to actually study the Constitution and its supporting founding documents, instead of regurgitating worn out empty talking points.

Oh this is very hostile. I am guessing that you are a person who voted for McCain (Bush III).

Would you tell me how what you have written conflicts with anything I have said? Or do you not see that Madison's words:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Are not stating that the Congress can make no law which which respects the establishment of Religion, nor can Congress make any law which prohibits the restrictions in the "Establishment clause" and it further gaurantees the means of the people to speak freely against any attempt by those in congress who would try, so as to prevent religion from being instituted in the US government.

It is plain english and not something which should have to be explained to you.

Does this kind of prejudice that your trying to shove down our throats embarass you at all? I can tell you that if you worked for the Social Services Dept where I work and were you to send what you just posted over an official state e-mail system, you would be charged with using the government system to convey hate.

If you work for the government, I would caution you from posting this sort of thing. It ould come back to haunt you. Eitheryou are very misinformed or you're involved in a very dangerous business.

You assumed wrong about me.

What you stated about the Constitution was wrong both times. I am not trying to shove anything down your throat. I am not being hostile. Playing the victim card doesn't work with me.

I am not a victim, nor am I playing one. I am a well educated, thinking American independent who has studied the US Constitution and the history of the United States. I have sat before dozens of men and woman of impecable bonafides, with unimpeachable credentials in the study of History, where they have discussed the origins and meaning of the US Constitution, particularly the 1st and most critical amendment to the US Constitution.

The Constitution does not give you any rights. It simply enumerates the limited powers of the federal government. We do not get our rights from the government. That is a fact.

If we do not get our rights from government, then by what authority do we derive these rights?

Before the Constitution, as well as after its ratification, there were officially recognized state religions. Mere expression of faith does not equate to a violation of the First Amendment.

Any expression which is derived from faith is, at the least an implicit expression of faith; which the US Constitution strictly forbids, where that expression is expressed through Governance.

The point and purpose of the First Amendment, was to bind the federal government such that it could not have the power to force the citizenry amongst the respective states, to worship in a certain manner as prescribed by law via the federal government.

Exactly, and where the US Government, or any of the respective states which comprise the membership of the Union of same, express any religious principle, tenent or other consideration, that state, that government violates the limitations which are expressed and enumerated in the US Constitution. And never less so than where the US Constitution gives each citizens its rights in the US Bill of Rights.

What you stated about the First Amendment was inaccurate. There is no separation of church and state in the Constitution. That is the angle you were going for.

The Separation of Church and State is clearly defined in the Establishment clause of the First Amendment. Thomas Jefferson, the author of the US Declaration of Independence noted this very point in his response to constituents of the Danbury Baptist Church, who he cautioned from trying to influence the US Government, stating that the "wall of separation of Church and State' within the US Constitution prohibited any religious influence upon governace at any level.

To summarize:

FrankO is a thin-skinned homosexual black man who thinks that homosexuals, minorities and females aren't as capable as others and need the government to look out for them because they are unable to do so themselves. He lives in the south but doesn't seem to care for it much. He thinks President Obama is the smartest black man to ever hold an elected office.

In short, if I were female, gay or a minority I would want to punch him in the throat. Since I live in the south my only suggestion to him is to GTFO if he doesn't like it. And I don't really know why Obama's ethnicity has anything to do with his or any other elected official's intelligence levels.

Welcome moonbat.

You feel strongly enough about it that you said it twice.

Yeah, wifi decided to crap on me. So I got an error the first time after waiting 3 or minutes when I hit post, so I went and hit "refresh.

To summarize:

FrankO is a thin-skinned homosexual black man who thinks that homosexuals, minorities and females aren't as capable as others and need the government to look out for them because they are unable to do so themselves. He lives in the south but doesn't seem to care for it much. He thinks President Obama is the smartest black man to ever hold an elected office.

In short, if I were female, gay or a minority I would want to punch him in the throat. Since I live in the south my only suggestion to him is to GTFO if he doesn't like it. And I don't really know why Obama's ethnicity has anything to do with his or any other elected official's intelligence levels.

Welcome moonbat.

You feel strongly enough about it that you said it twice.

Yeah, wifi decided to crap on me. So I got an error the first time after waiting 3 or minutes when I hit post, so I went and hit "refresh.

Do you feel 'refreshed' now?

To summarize:

Welcome moonbat.

I’m thin skinned? And this a point within the balance of that intentional mischaracterization of what I said?

That is very funny.

But if you need to feel that all homosexuals, minorities and females are the most capable of all other members of the society, then you are entitled to your delusional fantasy. I would just ask you to explain the basis for the amendments to the US Constitution which had to be passed to ‘level the playing field’ for those of us in that category. It seems to me that you’re being too smart by half, trying to project a false bravado. It’s not healthy and it’s a lie.

It is a simple fact that many gay people are crippled by their sexuality, the Brine Study: Berkely Psyche; 2006 Ebberday, Langfield and Myers noted that in their study of 12,638 gay men and woman that 83% were chronic users of illicit drugs and alcohol. With 53% being self declared addicts or alcoholics and 23% having survived at least one attempt at suicide. The triple blind study concluded that the maintenance of an openly gay lifestyle was emotionally crippling to a majority of openly gay individuals. Noting that homosexuals whose personalities are not defined by their sexuality are vastly less likely to present catastrophic psychological trauma as a result of being less likely to endure long term substance abuse common to self medicating through situational depression.

It’s long been my contention that the same is probably true to individuals whose personality is built around their race or gender and not around their accomplishments and the means which has resulted from those goals and accomplishments. Some refer to this as the “Gulf of low self esteem” a term which is common to teachers and Human resources administrators.

Noting that minorities are often less capable is hardly a denigration of them, it is a fact of life. And it is why they are entitled to the severely needed help from the government.

President Obama is black. If you don’t like it, then you need to deal with your own racism and hate. He is also a brilliant black man and his ethnicity has everything to do with it.

This is a problem I’ve noticed coming up more and more as white people are finding themselves stripped of the cultural pinnacles. The most powerful man in the world is a black man, the best athletes in the world are black men and woman and in the next generation the wealth of the world will be transferred, from wealthy white people to the black man and other racial minorities, homosexuals and women. And this is because of the greed that has festered in the white world and the patience of the lower segments of the society which provides now that we are entitled to that wealth in all fairness.

To summarize:

Welcome moonbat.

I’m thin skinned? And this a point within the balance of that intentional mischaracterization of what I said?

That is very funny.

But if you need to feel that all homosexuals, minorities and females are the most capable of all other members of the society, then you are entitled to your delusional fantasy. I would just ask you to explain the basis for the amendments to the US Constitution which had to be passed to ‘level the playing field’ for those of us in that category. It seems to me that you’re being too smart by half, trying to project a false bravado. It’s not healthy and it’s a lie.

It is a simple fact that many gay people are crippled by their sexuality, the Brine Study: Berkely Psyche; 2006 Ebberday, Langfield and Myers noted that in their study of 12,638 gay men and woman that 83% were chronic users of illicit drugs and alcohol. With 53% being self declared addicts or alcoholics and 23% having survived at least one attempt at suicide. The triple blind study concluded that the maintenance of an openly gay lifestyle was emotionally crippling to a majority of openly gay individuals. Noting that homosexuals whose personalities are not defined by their sexuality are vastly less likely to present catastrophic psychological trauma as a result of being less likely to endure long term substance abuse common to self medicating through situational depression.

It’s long been my contention that the same is probably true to individuals whose personality is built around their race or gender and not around their accomplishments and the means which has resulted from those goals and accomplishments. Some refer to this as the “Gulf of low self esteem” a term which is common to teachers and Human resources administrators.

Noting that minorities are often less capable is hardly a denigration of them, it is a fact of life. And it is why they are entitled to the severely needed help from the government.

President Obama is black. If you don’t like it, then you need to deal with your own racism and hate. He is also a brilliant black man and his ethnicity has everything to do with it.

This is a problem I’ve noticed coming up more and more as white people are finding themselves stripped of the cultural pinnacles. The most powerful man in the world is a black man, the best athletes in the world are black men and woman and in the next generation the wealth of the world will be transferred, from wealthy white people to the black man and other racial minorities, homosexuals and women. And this is because of the greed that has festered in the white world and the patience of the lower segments of the society which provides now that we are entitled to that wealth in all fairness.

President Obama is HALF black. Link to his 'brilliance' :rolleyes: being credited to only his black half?

To summarize:

Welcome moonbat.

That is very funny.

I stopped reading after the part in bold. I don't like racists, misogynists and sexists that think blacks, women and homosexuals have less capability than everybody else.

To summarize:

Welcome moonbat.

I’m thin skinned?

Yes.

But if you need to feel that all homosexuals, minorities and females are the most capable of all other members of the society, then you are entitled to your delusional fantasy. I would just ask you to explain the basis for the amendments to the US Constitution which had to be passed to ‘level the playing field’ for those of us in that category.

Never said that they were the most capable. And the government "leveling the playing field" has zero to do with a person's capabilities. It has to do with equal treatment.

See, I tend to believe in the individual. A great driven, altruistic, intelligent and well read person can be a female gay minority.

So can the bum living in the gutter.

Neither one's "capabilities" has anything to do with their dangly-bits, where they stick those bits, or what their skin color is.

So, yeah, you're a thin-skinned moonbat who thinks that the government is the big nanny in Washington.

Congrats on recognizing that President Obama is black. His intelligence has ZERO to do with his ethnicity and everything to do with his drive to succeed and learn. Also, Please point out where I have been racist.

Last edited:
To summarize:

Welcome moonbat.

That is very funny.

President Obama is HALF black. Link to his 'brilliance' :rolleyes: being credited to only his black half?

Black is dominate. Setting aside the obvious where a black individual procreates with a white individual, take a group of lily white kids and install one black kid and what will result more often than not is a group whose personality trends towards that of the black kid and in fairly short order. Naturally there is no potential that they'll ever be able to dance given the absence of any sense of rhythm, but their innate limitations aside, the level of 'cool' will be measurably improved, almost without exception.

Last edited:

That is very funny.

Black is dominate. Setting aside the obvious where a black individual procreates with a white individual, take a group of lilly white kids and install one black kid and what will result more often than not is a group whose personality trends towards that of the black kid and in fairly short order. Naturally there is no potential that they'll ever be able to dance given the absence of any sense of rythm, but their innate limitations aside, the level of 'cool' will be measurably improved, almost without exception.

He's half black, half white. Just because his skin color is black and he chooses to identify with his black half and distance himself from his white half does not make his black half dominant.

Your disdain for 'lily whites' is obvious, as is your stereotyping of blacks.

Where's your link that proves that Obama's 'brilliance' :rolleyes: is credited to his black half? It doesn't exist except in your imagination.

P.S. If you haven't picked up on it already, I don't give a rat's ass about someone's skin color. The color of skin does not define who a person is . . . . unless they want it to.

Black is dominate. Setting aside the obvious where a black individual procreates with a white individual, take a group of lilly white kids and install one black kid and what will result more often than not is a group whose personality trends towards that of the black kid and in fairly short order. Naturally there is no potential that they'll ever be able to dance given the absence of any sense of rythm, but their innate limitations aside, the level of 'cool' will be measurably improved, almost without exception.

He's half black, half white. Just because his skin color is black and he chooses to identify with his black half and distance himself from his white half does not make his black half dominant.

Your disdain for 'lily whites' is obvious, as is your stereotyping of blacks.

Where's your link that proves that Obama's 'brilliance' :rolleyes: is credited to his black half? It doesn't exist except in your imagination.

P.S. If you haven't picked up on it already, I don't give a rat's ass about someone's skin color. The color of skin does not define who a person is . . . . unless they want it to.

I think we're dealing with C-Bass's gay older brother.

Which would explain why C-Bass is so in the closet still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back