Hey race nuts...

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
For those of you who are absolutely obsessed with your "my race is better!" and/or "your race sucks!" and/or "everything is your race's fault!" idiotic bullshit (and you know who you are), in the event of a hypothetical conflict (of arms or interests), would you side with the United States or with a country that in your feeble irrationality you think somehow represents your 'race'?

For those of you who are absolutely obsessed with your "my race is better!" and/or "your race sucks!" and/or "everything is your race's fault!" idiotic bullshit (and you know who you are), in the event of a hypothetical conflict (of arms or interests), would you side with the United States or with a country that in your feeble irrationality you think somehow represents your 'race'?

Title is misleading. This thread has nothing to do with NASCAR.

That being said, only a nut would come up with the idea of an international race war. No country I know of practices racial purity except Japan, and we already nuked them twice.

th

Can they be used to make confections and the like?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

That being said, only a nut would come up with the idea of an international race war. No country I know of practices racial purity except Japan, and we already nuked them twice.

Japan doesn't practice racial purity, whatever that is.

I don't believe in the concept of race either, so let's start a race baiting thread.

I remember we were all Americans after 9-11, for about a minute.

Economic distress caused everyone to look out for themselves. The corporations/rich got people blaming everyone but the real criminals, the corporations/rich

The GOP effectively used gays, blacks, mexicans, muslims to win this election. That's how the rich win over poor and middle class idiots. With wedge issues.

So truth is, yes we are all Americans when it comes down to it. Don't care if it's a black or transgender or even asian god forbid next to me in a fox hole. All I care about is that their gun is full of ammo and they can shoot straight.

weariness from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and combative politics have pried Americans apart

"If everyone feels they're getting their fair share," he adds, "it fosters better feelings toward one another."

Sure they do. Just look at your typical Japs

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you are in that number right there with them. This OP is evidence of that. You haven't studied public policy but you call me a racist because I have and I have based my words on what I have studied and the results of those policies on the black community. Maybe you need to do that before you go on with this is silly attempt to compare racists by color based upon some hypothetical situation that never will happen..

..... You haven't studied public policy but you call me a racist because I have and I have ......

Illogical claim. You are recognized as racist by most here based on your repeated and blatantly racist comments. Own it or change it.

..... You haven't studied public policy but you call me a racist because I have and I have ......

Illogical claim. You are recognized as racist by most here based on your repeated and blatantly racist comments. Own it or change it.

The claim is logical and you can't fuck with me in a debate about anything I have said. .I've made no blatantly racist comments I am recognized as a racist here by a bunch of racist whites who think racism is when someone who isn't white points out their racism. I'm not the one who needs to change.

The claim is logical ....

Maybe you don't understand what logic is. Not your fault.

You are recognized as a filthy racist because you have repeatedly presented yourself as such. You continuously judge, generalize, deride, and condemn people based on their race. Your insistence does not alter reality. You remain part of the problem. You are as much a part of the problem as ptbw, lech waloser, or any of your other fellow racists.

Last edited:

I remember we were all Americans after 9-11, for about a minute.

Economic distress caused everyone to look out for themselves. The corporations/rich got people blaming everyone but the real criminals, the corporations/rich

The GOP effectively used gays, blacks, mexicans, muslims to win this election. That's how the rich win over poor and middle class idiots. With wedge issues.

So truth is, yes we are all Americans when it comes down to it. Don't care if it's a black or transgender or even asian god forbid next to me in a fox hole. All I care about is that their gun is full of ammo and they can shoot straight.

weariness from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and combative politics have pried Americans apart

"If everyone feels they're getting their fair share," he adds, "it fosters better feelings toward one another."

This has always been the ruse perped by the aristocracy going all the way back to Bacon's Rebellion. The unsubstantial people must be kept quibbling amonst themselves or the whole thing collapses. Authority is always on shaky ground.

The Japanese once were extremely insular, having absolutely no tolerance for ethnic interaction. Their word for any non-Japanese was, GyJin. Any Japanese who consorted intimately with a gyJin brought banishable disgrace upon his/her family.

It required the trauma of the WW-II defeat and a long military occupation to alter their rigid and inflexible hostility to non-Japanese. I was stationed in Japan during the mid-1950s and there still were very strong traces of their preference to avoid contact with GyJin. They were as polite as was necessary but distance was maintained. Those Japanese who routinely consorted with GIs, business-owners, prostitutes, etc., were effectively shunned by the mainstream population.

Last edited:
......Any Japanese who consorted intimately with a gyJin brought banishable disgrace upon his/her family. ......

Go tell Luis Frois and Oda Nobunaga. And don't forget Williams Adams, Heinrich Burger, James Hepburn, Thomas Glover, etc.

The claim is logical ....

Maybe you don't understand what logic is. Not your fault.

You are recognized as a filthy racist because you have repeatedly presented yourself as such. You continuously judge, generalize, deride, and condemn people based on their race. Your insistence does not alter reality. You remain part of the problem. You are as much a part of the problem as ptbw, lech waloser, or any of your other fellow racists.
Because he stands up for black people?

You not liking him standing up for his people makes you the racist.

And many people here think you're an asshole. Doesn't matter that you deny it

Wars are increasing fought from the air. White countries have the best pilots. So using blacks are cannon fodder is not really needed any more.

Forum List

Back