Hey, Nancy Pelosy, So These Are Your Friends From EcoHealth Alliance Who Funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology???

So the million dollar question no corrupt AG will dare ask:
Did the Dems use the Covid crisis to their advantage as their mantra always states "never let a crisis go to waste"-Saul Alinsky?
Or did they create the covid crisis for their tactical advantage, since there was no other way to beat a great economical and trade and foreign peace deal popular president?
Interesting questions my personal opinion is they killed two birds with one stone . They managed to remove Trump and they managed to pay back big Pharma for all the top donations they have received from them over the years... Big Pharma won too because Trump was cutting into their profits by lowering the cost of medication for the average person and they have made a killing on selling vacines worldwide....Someone should post here how much donations( bribes and payoffs) top politicians received from big Pharma it might be really interesting and eye opening...
People forget also, they possibly used covid (like a gun)to take out their rivals without being suspected of assassination.
That Rose garden event with the loaded gun possibly being that liberal journalist bragging about his contagion.
I completely forgot about that thankyou for reminding me wasn’t he from SanFransisco or had ties there if my memory serves me correctly... Hmmm. Who hails from there...lol...

Forum List

Back