Hey lefties, time to police your own.

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
Wow, what absolute rubbish is being taught to our youth by these universities putting them into crippling debt.

Prof tells class he won't debate Shapiro, suggests MMA fight

There is zero excuse or defense of this. Remember when the tea party was deemed a group with “violent rhetoric”, but nothing really backing that up? What about this BS?

Seriously...he won’t debate but he would love to knock his head off his shoulders instead. And there goes free speech. No I don’t want to debate you, instead im going to call you a white supremacist (Shapiro is a Jew btw), and then attack you...

Come on left, it’s time you guys start policing your own. This is getting out of control. Stop pretending it isn’t there. It is, and it’s growing.

Wow, what absolute rubbish is being taught to our youth by these universities putting them into crippling debt.

There is zero excuse or defense of this. Remember when the tea party was deemed a group with “violent rhetoric”, but nothing really backing that up? What about this BS?

Seriously...he won’t debate but he would love to knock his head off his shoulders instead. And there goes free speech. No I don’t want to debate you, instead im going to call you a white supremacist (Shapiro is a Jew btw), and then attack you...

Come on left, it’s time you guys start policing your own. This is getting out of control. Stop pretending it isn’t there. It is, and it’s growing.

You want partisan politics, quit moaning when you get partisan politics.

Who says I want that, and why is this ok with you?

What exactly does that have to do with free speech?
Look at you guys defending this boob.

It’s more than just a law, it’s something that we should practice as a society. There’s been at least 40 or so instances this year alone of speakers getting turned down or shouted out of universities. And it’s not wonder when you have professors saying they’d rather fight than debate...and then making blanket statements that anyone who supports a Jewish non white supremacist, is a white supremacists themselves...seriously you do not have a problem with this?

Did you complain about Moore wanting to beat up Jimmy Kimble ? You partisan hack .

Well, your actions say this is what you want, and it's not okay with me.

Did you complain about Moore wanting to beat up Jimmy Kimble ? You partisan hack .
Didn’t even know that happened, nor do I even want Moore (prefer Brooks) nor am I an Alabaman...and that’s wrong if he did.

Again is this OK?? No one wants to answer...

Ok thank you. And I’m not a partisan hack (really name calling is all y’all have these days), Ive been a third party voter for 8 years now. AND I speak out against trump ALL THE TIME!

Didn’t even know that happened, nor do I even want Moore (prefer Brooks) nor am I an Alabaman...and that’s wrong if he did.

Who gives a crap about what some nobody prof says ?

You didn’t hear about Moore but you are aware of the actions of some bit prof from some but school ?

Ok thank you. And I’m not a partisan hack (really name calling is all y’all have these days), Ive been a third party voter for 8 years now. AND I speak out against trump ALL THE TIME!

That doesn't mean you don't support the system that leads to partisan politics, does it?

Who gives a crap about what some nobody prof says ?
You’re in this thread on your own volition so you do...stop deflecting. Well all know this type of stuff is not an isolated incident...but the left stays tight lipped about it, or goes as far to defend it (or deflect from it as you are). Outside of McFarland, the left is pretty silent on it.

That doesn't mean you don't support the system that leads to partisan politics, does it?
What system is that?

It’s more than just a law, it’s something that we should practice as a society. There’s been at least 40 or so instances this year alone of speakers getting turned down or shouted out of universities. And it’s not wonder when you have professors saying they’d rather fight than debate...and then making blanket statements that anyone who supports a Jewish non white supremacist, is a white supremacists themselves...seriously you do not have a problem with this?

Got it. You think everyone is obligated to debate anyone who asks. You know that's nuts, right? Do you think the people opposing those 40 speakers don't have the right to free speech? You are either sadly ignorant of what free speech means, or you're just another whiny RWNJ. I suspect both.

Got it. You think everyone is obligated to debate anyone who asks. You know that's nuts, right? Do you think the people opposing those 40 speakers don't have the right to free speech? You are either sadly ignorant of what free speech means, or you're just another whiny RWNJ. I suspect both.
Ok so your defending what this prof was saying. He can have speech, but I can 100% disagree with what he’s saying. Racist are allowed free speech, that doesn’t mean we should support it as society now does it? Or is that somehow different?

Go ahead and circle the wagons...

Ok so your defending what this prof was saying. He can have speech, but I can 100% disagree with what he’s saying. Racist are allowed free speech, that doesn’t mean we should support it as society now does it? Or is that somehow different?

Go ahead and circle the wagons...

So you've had your free speech, no matter how silly it was. Feel better now?

Forum List

Back