Hey, Jan 6th Was a Ratings Boon for CNN & MSNBC....RIGHT?!?!

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Because after all this was Pearl Holocaust 9/11, complete with a Hamilton Soundtrack. So everyone in America plus Canada and the UK was glued to the screen--RIGHT!?!?

Oh. Or not. In fact, Fox News still beat both liberal networks:

CNN and MSNBC spent over 1,600 minutes Thursday obsessing over the first anniversary of the January 6 riot on the U.S. Capitol, but it failed to translate into any success in the ratings department.

Thanks to early numbers from Nielsen Media Research, the Fox News Channel cruised to an easy victory in both total viewers with roughly 1.567 million and 245,000 in the 25-54 demographic.

According to a Fox News press release, FNC defeated CNN “in every hour across both categories” as the Jeff Zucker-led channel was only able to fetch 742,869 total viewers overall and 139,202 across Thursday in the demo.

MSNBC was able to best CNN in total viewers with about 1.049 million viewers, but narrowly lost in the 25-54 group as the Comcast-owned property garnered just 136,019 viewers.

And in the key 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Eastern block during which President Biden and Vice President Harris delivered remarks from Statuary Hall, CNN and MSNBC still couldn’t pull in a sizable audience.

Instead, Fox News still came out on top with America’s Newsroom pulling in 1.58 million total viewers and 232,112 in the demo versus 1.083 million and 144,832 for MSNBC and 1.106 million and 190,613 for CNN.

Because after all this was Pearl Holocaust 9/11, complete with a Hamilton Soundtrack. So everyone in America plus Canada and the UK was glued to the screen--RIGHT!?!?

CNN and MSNBC spent over 1,600 minutes Thursday obsessing over the first anniversary of the January 6 riot on the U.S. Capitol, but it failed to translate into any success in the ratings department.

Thanks to early numbers from Nielsen Media Research, the Fox News Channel cruised to an easy victory in both total viewers with roughly 1.567 million and 245,000 in the 25-54 demographic.

According to a Fox News press release, FNC defeated CNN “in every hour across both categories” as the Jeff Zucker-led channel was only able to fetch 742,869 total viewers overall and 139,202 across Thursday in the demo.

MSNBC was able to best CNN in total viewers with about 1.049 million viewers, but narrowly lost in the 25-54 group as the Comcast-owned property garnered just 136,019 viewers.

And in the key 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Eastern block during which President Biden and Vice President Harris delivered remarks from Statuary Hall, CNN and MSNBC still couldn’t pull in a sizable audience.

Instead, Fox News still came out on top with America’s Newsroom pulling in 1.58 million total viewers and 232,112 in the demo versus 1.083 million and 144,832 for MSNBC and 1.106 million and 190,613 for CNN.

The only thing more reprehensible than the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy are dishonest conservatives trying to minimize, excuse, or justify the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

The only thing more reprehensible than the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy are dishonest conservatives trying to minimize, excuse, or justify the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

Poor Clayton. Just wasn't the huge grief-fest you were hoping would distract from Biden's failures, huh?

Another Biden Kool Aid drinker who compares 1/6 to 9/11, Pearl Harbor, WW 11, etc. etc.
Notice there is no comment about Ice Cream eating Pelosi declining the offer for more Police 👮‍♀️ and National Guards?

Forget Fox....They didn't outdraw the freaking SyFi channel for viewers.

CNN and MSNBC couldn't draw a decent audience if they covered the return of Jesus Christ to earth!

Gee whiz, Mister. Where's you learn to talk like that?

I heard some guys and girls talking on MSNBC and CNN last week. Is that where you learned all those big words?

:21:

Fantasy usually gets higher ratings than reality....

This is why so many of you pretend to believe in fantasies such as vaccines not working, 5G causing covid, Pizzagate, massive voter fraud, Antifa/BLM stormed the capitol, Trump never lies....

You guys are snowflakes and can't accept reality.

306>232...reality bitch.

the Fox News Channel cruised to an easy victory in both total viewers with roughly 1.567 million and 245,000 in the 25-54 demographic.

And all the sane channels have a top viewing. I sometimes watch fox , gotta know what the enemy is planning.

This is why so many of you pretend to believe in fantasies such as vaccines not working, 5G causing covid, Pizzagate, massive voter fraud, Antifa/BLM stormed the capitol, Trump never lies....

306>232...reality bitch.

The reality, my bitch, is that you are continually intent on defining yourself as a cultist who can't formulate a single independent thought without blindly regurgitating everything you've heard from your lying, disingenuous media sources like CNN an MSNBC. You subscribe to a ideology that supposedly prides itself in your open-mindedness, critical thought, and tolerance. And yet, you show nothing more in the way of autonomy than the reflex actions of a frog when it's poked with a sharp stick.

I feel sad for you folks. Living such desperate and unfulfilling lives in a dank echo chamber while being eaten alive with your hatred is no way to go through this life that God has given you.

I would support the government making Jan 6th a national holiday....where they send us a check to counter the suffering that the insurrection caused us. I figure make each check $450k. Take it from the COVID fund they're using to ship infected illegals all over the country.

the Fox News Channel cruised to an easy victory in both total viewers with roughly 1.567 million and 245,000 in the 25-54 demographic.

And all the sane channels have a top viewing. I sometimes watch fox , gotta know what the enemy is planning.
Another sicko Biden lover

This is what SHERI is proud of

Last edited:

So what?
Do you buy or sell TV commercials?
No?
Then it's completely irrelevant isn't it.

306>232...reality bitch.

1. The vaccines will protect you against severe illness in Covid, but for a very small amount of time and for very big trade off, DEPENDING on your age/health status. I am very grateful my parents are triple vaccinated, as I have said many times. I have advised my kids to stop at two vaccines and NOT get the boosters. Reasonable, no?

2. I have never heard of "5G causing covid". What are you talking about?

3. Pizzagate is ridiculous. I have never heard this on Fox News.

4. Um, there is voter fraud. Democrats cheat horribly, especially in the inner cities.

5. Probably the Capitol was more an inside job, like the FBI incited it. Uh huh. Believe it.

6. Trump might lie, but not near as much as the corrupt Biden and his henchmen of Dems do.

1. The vaccines will protect you against severe illness in Covid, but for a very small amount of time and for very big trade off, DEPENDING on your age/health status. I am very grateful my parents are triple vaccinated, as I have said many times. I have advised my kids to stop at two vaccines and NOT get the boosters. Reasonable, no?

2. I have never heard of "5G causing covid". What are you talking about?
3. Pizzagate is ridiculous. I have never heard this on Fox News.
AND?
4. Um, there is voter fraud. Democrats cheat horribly, especially in the inner cities.
Except you have no proof....yes...you're just making shit up.
5. Probably the Capitol was more an inside job, like the FBI incited it. Uh huh. Believe it.
Again, total fantasy.
6. Trump might lie, but not near as much as the corrupt Biden and his henchmen of Dems do.
"might"....like I said, you're as dumb as a box of rocks and can't muster honesty for any purpose.

Forum List

Back