Hey Dem's You Lost the Election and Don't Have Votes to Impeach Give it Up

I think the it's more likely that he would resign.

If the noise gets so loud that nothing can function, if there turns out to be a few fires amongst the Russian smoke, and if enough Republicans send a message that they've had it, he could position it as telling DC to go fuck itself and walk out in a blaze of "glory". Great reality TV, that's for sure.

That's not a prediction. The only time I've been right recently about politics is when I predicted, when he entered the race, that he would find whatever dignity remains in contemporary American politics and pee on it. I did nail that one.

If Trump committed high crimes then you're playing into his treason.
There is no evidence and only the liberal media helping Democrats with smear campaign against Trump. Do you have the votes to overturn a democratic Constituonal election or not? Put up or shut up.

If the noise gets so loud that nothing can function, if there turns out to be a few fires amongst the Russian smoke, and if enough Republicans send a message that they've had it, he could position it as telling DC to go fuck itself and walk out in a blaze of "glory". Great reality TV, that's for sure.

That's not a prediction. The only time I've been right recently about politics is when I predicted, when he entered the race, that he would find whatever dignity remains in contemporary American politics and pee on it. I did nail that one.
Trump will never resign and GOP is positioned to get lots of things it has wanted for a long time. They can thank Trump for that because nobody else in GOP field of 2016 candidates could have beaten Hillary. They would not have carried Rust Belt. So they will be loyal to the man.

Russia collusion with Trump smear campaign has gone on long enough. You don't have the votes to overturn an election and subvert the Constituon of the United States. Give it up. I want to see Democats bring an impeachment bill into a committee. Pigeonholed. So stop wasting our time. Elections have consequences.
'More than circumstantial evidence' that Trump associates colluded with Russia, Schiff says
The pure hatred coming from the left is vile, and childish.
The Democraps need to put their vitriol away and start thinking about 2018. They got the boot in 2016, and really need to consider why that was....and it wasn't because people stayed home, and didn't vote. It was because they are nasty, name-calling, condescending, and foolishly over-confident.

Trump will never resign and GOP is positioned to get lots of things it has wanted for a long time. They can thank Trump for that because nobody else in GOP field of 2016 candidates could have beaten Hillary. They would not have carried Rust Belt. So they will be loyal to the man.
Do you think Trump made the same mistake that Obama did, starting off with health care?

Russia collusion with Trump smear campaign has gone on long enough. You don't have the votes to overturn an election and subvert the Constituon of the United States. Give it up. I want to see Democats bring an impeachment bill into a committee. Pigeonholed. So stop wasting our time. Elections have consequences.
'More than circumstantial evidence' that Trump associates colluded with Russia, Schiff says

Thing is, the closer it gets to 2018, the more Congressmen are going to think that Pence is a better choice.

The Democraps need to put their vitriol away and start thinking about 2018. They got the boot in 2016, and really need to consider why that was....and it wasn't because people stayed home, and didn't vote. It was because they are nasty, name-calling, condescending, and foolishly over-confident.

Yes, but then so was the pure hate towards Obama.

The funniest thing in the world is someone moaning and whinging about the other side, when they haven't seen they're describing themselves.

Thing is, the closer it gets to 2018, the more Congressmen are going to think that Pence is a better choice.
Not when they ask the popular Trump to campaign in their gerrymandard district where he won.

The funniest thing in the world is someone moaning and whinging about the other side, when they haven't seen they're describing themselves.
An apt description of liberal argument.

Do you think Trump made the same mistake that Obama did, starting off with health care?
Yes. Border and trade should have come first. Not executive orders but laws and new agreements or repeal of those executive agreements with foreign nations. Senate vote to pull out of NAFTA treaty as well.

Yes. Border and trade should have come first. Not executive orders but laws and new agreements or repeal of those executive agreements with foreign nations.
Yeah, if the health care bill doesn't pass a lot of his momentum will be damaged. I think Ryan knows that.

Not when they ask the popular Trump to campaign in their gerrymandard district where he won.

Yeah, and is that enough? No, it isn't. He doesn't have a solid majority in either house.

An apt description of liberal argument.

Oh, the irony. You make a post blasting people for ignoring their own failings, and you do just that.

Well, the problem is, Republican politicians can be weenies, establishment (saving their ass wise) and could turn on Trump .. Democrats tend to herd and just pass gas for their fearless leader no matter what they do or how embarrassing it gets...:eusa_think:...

:cow::cow:..:cow:...........................:cow:............................:cow::cow:

Last edited:

You mean end the NEW DEAL, create a larger class divide of rich and the poor, pollute the US, the GOP like Ryan are bad news but even worst are the Freedom Caucus scum.

Hey Dem's You Lost the Election and Don't Have Votes to Impeach Give it Up
Large numbers of
Republicans would rather see Mike Pence as President than Donald Trump; if those are their only two choices.

If sufficient evidence materializes, to link Trump to collusion with the Russians, the Republicans themselves will be leading the Impeachment Charge.

It's that, or be seen by the American People as their entire Party being complicit in a profound betrayal of the Constitution and their sacred trust.

Under such circumstances, giving them the excuse that so many already seek, they will metaphorically throw Trump under the bus with a song in their hearts.

The Democrats will pile-on, as well, in a truly bipartisan fashion.

That done, the latest Long National Nightmare will be over; like a treatable cancer that is happily detected before it can metastasize.

But all of that only happens if-and-when sufficient evidence materializes to prove such suspected links, and then only
IF such evidence ever sees the light of day.

Whether or not those things happen is the end-all-be-all question in this context.

Last edited:

We don't want to impeach till 2019, Pence and Ryan is bad news. Besides Trump is entertaining. It like a comedy everyday, but he is dangerous , but so are Pence and Ryan.

Guy, when TRUMP gets impeached, it will be his fellow Republicans who turn on him.

Forum List

Back