Hey Bootneck!

This shiny

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdoOZIRe-5c]YouTube - Spitshined jungle boots[/ame]

Depends which boots you are referring to. Desert boots - no. They're not meant to be. Other boots. Yes, always. Mirror shiny! When I'm wearing them, you'd be surprised what I can see reflected in the toecaps. :eusa_whistle:

Depends which boots you are referring to. Desert boots - no. They're not meant to be. Other boots. Yes, always. Mirror shiny! When I'm wearing them, you'd be surprised what I can see reflected in the toecaps. :eusa_whistle:

So THAT'S why you kept looking down at your boots all day! :redface:

Upskirt vids by Bootneck.

When I was in the cadets at boarding school (age 13), someone came in and gave us a lecture on how to polish boots. I think I recall he was from the Royal Green Jackets - is that a regiment or is my memory at fault? The only part of it I now remember involved using a zippo lighter and a spoon.

He then spent 2 hours observing as we tried to make our chieftains as shiny as his. We were all fucking hopeless, though he was kind enough not to say so in so many words.

So THAT'S why you kept looking down at your boots all day! :redface:

Yep. Can always see who's not wearing panties! :eusa_whistle:

Good thing I have these pink ones then!

sexy.jpg

Forum List

Back