He's Not Going Anywhere! Senate GOP Vows To Quash Any Impeachment Charges Against Trump

Duh...we told them this last Nov.
who is ''we''?

Anyone with a dozen viable brain cells

You're not going to get him impeached and he'll likely win 2020 given the clowns the dems have running so far
I am beginning to realize that...

(and that, only the good Lord, will take this beast out.... when the time is right...according to scripture) :eek:

The ac will be loved by all the people. Trump aint loved by all the people. Sorry to end your fantasy.

The Man of Lawlessness

google it... sheesh, I hope i'm wrong
The Man of Lawlessness

You are.
The man of lawlessness will come from one of today's counties that was called Persia in the Past.

The Persian Empire took in Part of: Afghanistan, Arabia, Bulgaria, Greece, India, Pakistan, Russia, and Ukraine. The Persian Empire took in all of: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Pakistan, Syria, Turkey, Egypt, Libya.

Isn't Flashbulb Man the same klown who proclaimed that his number one priority was to get O'bama out of office?

Ironic, that.

Doesn't the Chief Justice preside over an impeachment trial?

Doesn't change the fact that the Trumpublicans like McConnell will never vote to convict their king. He could shoot somebody on 5th Ave. and the Senate would refuse to convict.

Forum List

Back