He’s baaack! Bill Ayers reveals shocking reason for Obama win!!!1

Reasons for Obamas election in 2008

1. He was young and charismatic
2. He was black
3. America was disatisfied with Republican leadership
4. Iraq
5. The Great Bush Recession of 2008
6. McCain/Palin
7. Inept Republican campagn focused on Rev Wright, Bill Ayers, Birth Certificate, Muslim religion
You got all those right Leftnutter, except the last one. Crazy McCant did not focus on those things, but should have.

Those things were big on FoxNews but the rest of the country didn't care. McCain needed to pound home that Obama wasn't ready for the job and exploit his inexperience. Instead he selected Sarah Palin and had to defend she is not as dumb as she sounds
I see your confusion Leftnutter. You think since most of the media is in the tank for the D party, you conclude since Fox New is not they must be in the tank for the R party...so naturally you conclude that Fox was speaking for McCain.

Wrong again.

Fox is the propaganda arm of the Republican party

Obama got elected because Bush fucked the economy over and Obama was in the right place at the right time.
Obama got elected because people are sheep, media are shepherds and his skin color was used to hold white lefties hostage.
You righties crack me up. :thup:

You [collectively] bitch & moan how Obama was not qualfied to be president but was elected anyway because of the color of his skin....

... so what do rightards do ... ?

... one of their leading choices for president is a black man with even less qualifications than Obama.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
I'm no rightie and I'm not a fan of Carson. But Carson has actual accomplishment on his resume whereas obama had absolutely nothing. Nothing.

Obama got elected because Bush fucked the economy over and Obama was in the right place at the right time.
Obama got elected because people are sheep, media are shepherds and his skin color was used to hold white lefties hostage.

You [collectively] bitch & moan how Obama was not qualfied to be president but was elected anyway because of the color of his skin....

... one of their leading choices for president is a black man with even less qualifications than Obama.

I'm no rightie and I'm not a fan of Carson. But Carson has actual accomplishment on his resume whereas obama had absolutely nothing. Nothing.

Carson killed bin Laden?

One of the best doctors in the world compared to a community organizer with numerous ties to communists and black liberation nut jobs. Which to you think more qualified?
No disrespect to doctors, but nothing about being an MD qualifies them to be president. Meanwhile, Obama had served for years in the state and U.S. Senates.
Obama served short terms in the state senate and US senate, elected in gerrymandered jurisdictions and voted present on most issues in his short terms. He had zero executive experience (made obvious in his presidency) and was promoted to election by a corrupt media.

Carson killed bin Laden?
No. The navy SEALS did. With info gleaned from the use of interrogation techniques that obama opposed and campaigned against.

Carson killed bin Laden?
No. The navy SEALS did. With info gleaned from the use of interrogation techniques that obama opposed and campaigned against.

So only the SEALs get credit not the man who ordered the mission
Kind of like how bin Laden was blamed even though he never flew the planes

Carson killed bin Laden?

You inferred that obama killed bin laden.
Meanwhile, Bin laden was the leader of the plan of attack and the entire anti-west movement.
Obama is a parasite. A hypocritical parasite and his blind partisan sheeple believe otherwise.

Carson killed bin Laden?

Meanwhile, Bin laden was the leader of the plan of attack and the entire anti-west movement.
Obama is a parasite. A hypocritical parasite and his blind partisan sheeple believe otherwise.

You have it wrong

Bin Laden was the parasite.........Obama squashed him

Carson killed bin Laden?

You have it wrong

Bin Laden was the parasite.........Obama squashed him
Bin laden was committed to a cause he believed to be larger than himself. Obama is all about himself. It's really disgusting that I have to essentially defend Bin laden in order to explain just how bad obama is.
Obama is a hypocritical parasite. He campaigned against what he called torture and then used the benefits of said torture to make it possible to steal credit from the Navy SEALS who actually killed OBL.

Nope, Congress fucked up the economy. Bush let it happen. Obama was just the empty-suit that floated to the top like a turd. It took a lot of polishing to make that turd shine....and still does.
.... and Congress was ......

..... wait for it .......

.... controlled by Republicans. :thup:
Nope....Democrats. 2007 the Dems took back Congress. In 2005 Bush told congress that they'd better do something or we would have a financial meltdown because of regulations designed to allow people with poor credit to afford a home. No money down.....stated income. Poor credit scores. Preferential treatment for minority borrowers.

In 2006 Democrats started talking down the economy. Encouraging a run on banks. People started defaulting on their adjustable mortgages when the fixed period ended after 3 years.
2008 Dodd-Frank had the economy ready to fold. A few hedge funders started pulling billions of dollars out of the market, and that's all she wrote.

The media got Obama elected.

BINGO!

And this is why we have to destroy the media before the next election. It's going to be so easy because they are so arrogant they don't think anyone is going to treat them like they treat everyone else.

Absence of malice. Turn it on them.
Destroy the media, what a fascist thought.

Fuck you asshole.

When the media is in bed with the White House they are moving targets and it's about time that this got dealt with.

When brothers/sisters/ of major networks are directly involved with writing the Benghazi story we have PRAVDA.

I've been busy. I have really got 10 months of winter and two months of bad skating.

Even on dial up watch what can happen and never ever forget that it was the "font people" who took out Dan Rather for his lie.

I just happened to be looking for a letter to fill out my business cards at the time and there were these people who helped me get the letter I was looking for.

Sandman Catahoulas. They got me the letter.

And they took out Dan.

It was suuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

:lmao:

BINGO!

And this is why we have to destroy the media before the next election. It's going to be so easy because they are so arrogant they don't think anyone is going to treat them like they treat everyone else.

Fuck you asshole.

When the media is in bed with the White House they are moving targets and it's about time that this got dealt with.

When brothers/sisters/ of major networks are directly involved with writing the Benghazi story we have PRAVDA.

I've been busy. I have really got 10 months of winter and two months of bad skating.

Even on dial up watch what can happen and never ever forget that it was the "font people" who took out Dan Rather for his lie.

I just happened to be looking for a letter to fill out my business cards at the time and there were these people who helped me get the letter I was looking for.

And they took out Dan.

What the fuck are you going on about?

BINGO!

Fuck you asshole.

And they took out Dan.

You called me a fascist basically and I responded.

BINGO!

Fuck you asshole.

And they took out Dan.

Next time, try to make some sense.

WND ^ | 9/26/15 | Aaron Klein
In an interview with the Yale college newspaper published on Friday, Weather Underground terrorist group co-founder Bill Ayers said he believes his association with Barack Obama got the politician elected president in 2008. “That whole narrative blew up because no one could figure out how to run against Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton started it all by saying we don’t know who this guy is and he has sketchy friends (myself),” Ayers told the weekend supplement of the Yale Daily News, referring to controversy over his relationship with Obama. “I like to think that his association with me got him...

ayersflag.jpg

How incredibly naive. Bill Ayers has no money. It costs a lot of money to win an election. Just ask the Koch brothers. They have $890M to spend on this one, you total fucking idiot.

When the government controls the media this is a bad thing. So we must target the media. I've just got one hell of profiles of media and their families.

That old "what's good for the goose" thingy.

BINGO!

Fuck you asshole.

And they took out Dan.

Next time, try to make some sense.

I did. Did you not understand the font people took out Dan Rather. It was beyond spectacular. I just happened to be looking for a letter at the time for my business cards. I had never run into font people.

The media can and should be taken down.

WND ^ | 9/26/15 | Aaron Klein
In an interview with the Yale college newspaper published on Friday, Weather Underground terrorist group co-founder Bill Ayers said he believes his association with Barack Obama got the politician elected president in 2008. “That whole narrative blew up because no one could figure out how to run against Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton started it all by saying we don’t know who this guy is and he has sketchy friends (myself),” Ayers told the weekend supplement of the Yale Daily News, referring to controversy over his relationship with Obama. “I like to think that his association with me got him...

ayersflag.jpg

How incredibly naive. Bill Ayers has no money. It costs a lot of money to win an election. Just ask the Koch brothers. They have $890M to spend on this one, you total fucking idiot.

Ted Kennedy picked Obama. There's the money line.

Hey guys just for an FYI. Bernie is the mover and shaker in this relationship. Never ever forget this snake bitch from hell.

Forum List

Back